Marijuana Decriminalization Talking Points

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by IndianaToker, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Cool conversation, but when these authority organs will hear us? 

2. Hey man I'm from Indiana as well! Glad to see another Hoosier in the war on the marijuana policies in IN! I have been emailing Governor Mike Pence, Senator Smith, and Representative Terry A. Goodin about the policies. I email at least once a day about it as well. There's not much else I can do considering my age, but I try!

~Higgy

5. Hi. H ./

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. California has eliminated Mandatory minimum sentences for non violent crimes!!! Woot! If we get caught with a truckload of weed, we may get booked and released. maybe pay a fine. But no prison time!!!!

7. This is gonna be controversial and possibly come across as douchey and arrogant. So I realize I might get attacked in the comments. But the fact of the matter is that people still have the stereotype of a stoner as a lazy, forgetful, irresponsible 20 something sitting in his parents basement eating doritos, smoking joint after joint and watching cheech and chong 24/7. We all know this isn't true. In fact, those people are only 1% of the cannabis using population, but they give the 99% of us hard-working succesful stoners a bad name. That being said, that smart 99% needs to be more open about their cannabis use. My roommate chooses not to smoke weed and that is fine by me. However, he is very sensitive to smoke so he hasn't even been around a lot of stoners, so he had these stereotypes in his head. This is the arrogant part. However, when he met me, and saw that I'm hard-working, his mind changed. It also helps that I go outside where he won't have to smell it. Let's be honest, everyone knows a stoner, whether they realize it or not. It's up to the responsible ones to start changing people's minds by being open about it. And in my opinion that has happened in Washington, Oregon, Colorado, and Washington D.C. (Florida too but apparently majority opinion doesn't count there unless it's 60% or higher). So I think openness is going to be the key to legalization. Because once someone realizes others close to them smoke weed and are perfectly normal, their mind will change just like that.

9. Not only can you abuse any drug, you can abuse almost anything, shit you can abuse McDonalds 😂😂😂

10. When I'm drunk I like to do crazy shit with friends.

When I'm high I like to chill in my house.

Guys, I figured out how stop crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Great article. It's a racist legislation IMO!

12. no more judgement for this topic...

13. Hell yeah, man!!!! LEGALIZE IT!!!!!!!!!

14. Medical Marijuana is NOT BULLSHIT. As a long term sufferer from neuropathic pain, Mary J. has enabled me to walk, and suppresses the pain far more effectively than the meds I get from my legal drug pusher (doctor). Never mind over priced dispensaries, we need the right to grow our own weed - the medical argument should support this.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Using Cannabis as medicine is NOT BULLSHIT. But the whole "Medical Marijuana" push is BULLSHIT. Stop whining about your pain, and trying to play on their sympathies. Express your rights, or lose them. You must be new to the whole scene. I use cannabis, if you are a marijuana user.... go sit at the kids table.