What beer are you drinking right now?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MonkeyUndead, Feb 24, 2010.

1. [​IMG]
    New Glarus Cherry Stout

One of the best beers I've had in over six months... and I try a lot of different beers. Sorry for most of you though, it's only available in the land of beer.

2. Dude very nice taste, first time I got drunk with my uncle (first time gettin drunk with any family members) i drank that. My uncle said it was from the Czech republic. Haha he was like that's a mans beer you can't handle that. Tasted real good

3. dude
    fuckin the urquell is NIIICE
    try
    lowenbruao(i think thats how its spelled?)
    oor
    checkvar
    smithwicks is good sometimes
    shit like that tho
    ooor
    saison dupont
    that stuff is nice

4. Just a case of Molson Canadian

5. its a microbrew around WI, New Glarus. This ones called Spotted Cow, my favorite beer of all time!

6. natural ice, might have some windsor in a bit mixed with diet coke.

7. Sailor Jerrys is the best rum out there for sure.

8. Spotted Cow is definitely dank, but then, I haven't ever come across a New Glarus product that I didn't like, and I've had 24 of their beers.

9. i ususally drink coors light, but im off beer for a while....trying to cut weight at the abdomen

10. ............. Air beer, 0% alchohol, 100% nothing.

11. yea a lotta my friends swear by the dancing man or dancing wheat idk thats a beer that tastes like bread so good. i cant say ive tried 24 but ive loved the maybe 8 or 9 new glarus's ive tried. not 21 so dont have the option to parooose the store.

12. Miller High Life

13. In preparation for St. Patty's Day i've been drinking Guinness and Harp. Both tasty.
    Not to mention my bottle of Jameson :yummy:

14. I'm not 21 either... it really sucks as I'm sure you know. Living 1/4 of a block away from a huge liquor store and having two 21 year old roommates makes it easier though.

15. It is hard to imagine a 21+ liquor ban, Here it's 18, which is nice.

Lately I've been sipping on Monteiths Radler bier/beers
    a light ale with strong citrus flavours and full alcohol strength.

haven't found anything better

16. alexander keiths IPA:hello:

17. As a Czech person, I just have to laugh at the American beer. I am sorry guys, but it taste like shit! Or actually, it doesnt taste anything at all.

Pilsner Urquell is from CR, and it was the first light-beer (in terms of colours) that was ever produced. So, coming to CR is like heaven for beer lovers.

Right now I am drinking Branik, one of my favorites.

18. if i were drinkin a beeeeer, id be drinkin PBR.
    but im drinkin waterr. just had my wisdom teeth
    cut out this mornin.

19. i've always, allllways wanted to take a beer tour around the czech republic :D

but right now my fridge is full of...
    [​IMG]