Life really kind of sucks all in all....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by new buddy, Feb 24, 2010.

1. I agree with what he said too... I have desensitized myself to almost everything in life but my parents I don't know its just different. When I was a kid I was always such a little prick fuck to them. I feel like shit about it almost every day.

Other than my parents i really give two shits about the bad things in life. None of my family likes me, for one reason or another, but I honestly couldn't care less since there all fuck ups who are going or have gone no where in life.

2. I guarantee that if you asked them, they'd say it was worth every second.
    Keep your head up bro. Doors in your life will open, and you must embrace even the smallest ones before they close.

3. Random question but how is ou and your siblings relationship? My friends brothers like 20years older than her and they never talk so I was just wondering if it's like that for everyone or not

4. I Know how you feel about the intellegence thing, i mean i could still do really well in school. But it just amazes me how people can do assignments and i just can't :(

and depression SUCKS BALLS its the worst possible desease to have in the world imo. But luckily jesus saved me from it :D

5. Life is, to a certain extent, what you make of it. Also, next time you start to feel like life sucks, ask yourself what it sucks in comparison to, because you would have never been able to experience anything without it.

6. youve obviously never WD'd from Opiates.

God itself cannot stop the pain.

7. 'cause if it were a slut it'd be easy.

8. If your mom has DONE drugs before, I think it will be a lot easier to talk her into trying some marijuana, espcially if she understands that what she takes for pain is no different then stuff like heroin, etc.

You should also probably talk to them, or your dad and go do something with him, find out his interests, because yeah, if you sit at home all day you will die ealier.

And as for you, I think you should be more posisitive with your attitude because its a good one you have about never retiring, you work as long as you feel you need to, until you have accomplished something or actually made a difference in something. In todays world everyone just works towards retiriment, not that its a bad thing because thats what we have been working to give people for ever, but its that, that will set you apart.

And yes please, do smoke some weed.

9. #29 new buddy, Feb 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2010
    I have 3 sisters and a brother, all with kids and either married or divorced. The only one I talk to is my oldest sister who's 47. They're all half-sisters/brothers and she is the only one who shares the same mom with me. My mom's family is real close with each other and my brothers and sisters from my dads family don't like each other, so I only talk to my sister from my mom.
    depression does fucking suck. what i meant about intelligence isn't what like you were saying though. I get good grades in school even if I don't study. I never studied more that 4 times in all of High School and graduated on Honor Roll, but for the few times that I did study I got 98+ on all of those grades when my average was a 92. I just feel like people have much more common sense than me and basically so much more "street" smarts.

My mom will probably smoke some if I give it to her, I know that she wants to see if it would help. The only reason I can think of as to why she won't want to is my dad who has always been anti-drug and really never had much fun in his life.

My dad's from Puerto Rico, the mountains of Puerto Rico. He is the definition of a hill-billy. He moved here, to NYC, when he was 19 and has been here since but he will never change. I can't really relate to him with anything... at all.

For me I agree with everything you said and yes, perhaps its time I started to smoke again on a regular basis. I tried to go on a t-break and it worked almost too well. Now whenever I call up my dealer i always just hang up. I honestly don't know why but I feel like I would be wasting my money if I bought some. I been experimenting with a lot of pills lately. I have to say im not that impressed so maybe once i get bored I'll go back to bud, in like a week lol

10. Make some green dragon. Give it to your Dad.

Win.

11. haha I'm cracking up at the thought of him high.