Everyone wear a green bracelet!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Umbrä, Feb 22, 2010.

1. haha i wear a green little hemp bracelet and also a green rubberband that once held some heads of broccoli together. I always wanted someone to notice all the green on my wrist and make the connection. :wave::smoking::cool:(excessive)

2. The LIVESTONED wristband can be purchased online at HTTP://WWW.LIVESTONED.ORG .

I was at Hempcon in LA a couple weeks ago and they were handing them out to spread the word. Their website is really informative and they actually support marijuana awareness. I just bought 10 to sell on 4/20 to fellow greenies. This is a foundation everyone should support.

3. yo bro i could have the same hat lol. mine is a flat brim that twiztid on the front and its covered in pot leaves, but they also have a knit hat that says twiztid with pot leaves so you could have that one anyway my point is yea i will too lol. god im stoned:smoke:

4. the bracelets should be distributed for free at concerts and festivals, like the bobmarley fest in austin texas.

5. #25 Heroic Dose, Mar 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2010
    The guy who started livestoned sure cleaned up. If they were free (or even free + s&h charges) it's something I would support, but I'm not paying $4.50 for a green rubber bracelet. If somebody were to have a campaign that gave them out to raise awareness (that's what they did in the beginning with livestrong) I would support it 100% but it just seems like a guy trying to make some cash. Perhaps he supports the movement, I don't know.

I choose to support MMJ in more meaningful ways like writing letters. I've sent out at 5 to Doyle (one to each office, plus one online) but who knows if anybody actually reads them.

EDIT: They do say they donate a portion of proceeds to helping MMJ, but I've always felt that saying "we donate a portion of proceeds" is purposely being deceptive. If they at least listed a % I would be more likely to back them.

6. we have green braclets for free..... check out buds4life.com

7. I like the idea but I already had a bracelet that identified me and my friends or well my town anyways, I lost it though :( and they dont have it at spencers anymore, but it was black with rasta colored MJ leaves and the phrase "Legalize It" loved it but cant find it anywhere online and cant find mine![​IMG]

Attached Files: