Milf

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by steadybluntin, Feb 21, 2010.

1. me an my broski jus smokd a fat honey dutch and we stumbled to the other room and saw this hot milf in spandex washin her car across the street:ey::ey::smoking::smoking:

2. I was fooling around with a Smokin hot 42 year old woman last year.

Best blowjob I had in my life, no doubt. Man that woman could work it, and she had a tight ass body.

We're still friends, and I can't wait until she gets back to town sooner rather than later I hope. :devious:

3. I was smashn a 35y/o milfy. PHATEST ass ever. Spring break I'll see if I can get up in it again:D:yummy:

4. Pics or its not true ;)

5. yea. this

6. My blood runs cold, my memories have just been sold, My angel is a centerfold.

You'll just have to take my word for it. God I still remember seeing that tramp stamp bouncing around. Damn I need to call Sherry

7. This.

8. Pics or it didn't happen.

9. fuck off i got shit to do what u think i am some kinda rapist freak

10. [​IMG]

had to be done

11. jesus if yall r fiendin for tits so hard then get off the computer and go get some! or just whack ur shmeats to ur computer screen

12. It needed a thread all to itself. ;)

13. i see lot's of milfs... probably cuz alotta girls my age (early 20's) are gettin knocked up.

is there a word for that? hottie that got preggers pretty early?

14. I see milfs as competition......something about them makes men go crazy and I hate that :mad:

15. Shows active fertility, and lets be honest here.

Like the hokey pokey, thats what its all about, right?

16. No, I am fertile I just definitely don't want a child anytime soon. I cannot handle that shit at age 20. I want one when I'm atleast 30. I'm sure a lot of young dudes think the same. So I don't understand how that would attract them towards milfs more? :confused: I mean yes some milfs are beautiful and look great after having kids but I don't see how that makes males go even crazier for them.

17. when youve been with girls the same age as you your entire time, it gets kinda annoying when they dont know what theyre doing. so...onto the 35 year old that knows exactly what shes doing.

its the same thing as young girls going for older guys..which has been happening forever and nobody ever questions it.:smoking::smoking:

18. You may say you don't want a child, but your body wants one.

Its the same way with us guys. We'll use condoms, but the real reason we are actually sleeping with someone, is because in our deepest instincts, our body said to have sex to make a baby.

The body doesn't know a condoms on, it doesn't care who you're sleeping with.

I'm not saying you aren't fertile either, I'm saying that a Milf has proven fertility, and in a mans deepest yearnings, its to knock her up again.

Then, get the hell out of dodge.