Growers coffee lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Feb 18, 2005.

1. so what do ya think its been 10 weeks of budding now so should i smoke it now or wait another week or 2. the little tricromes havent really started turning brown and down yet and some hares on the nugs are still white. :confused: this is only my second grow and my first good looking harvestable plant so any help is goooood ;) my other question is i just got this bulb and its a MURCURY VAPOR SOFT WHITE 175W is this bulb ametal halid, HPS or something differint alltogether . im using a 150w HPS right now so if i can use it i think that would be a better deal.

Attached Files:

2. **LOL**...........shit a laughed when i saw that hitman.....i dont know if you where joking or if you reallyt did think this was your thread......if your not joking its just a general thread for us growers to chat and post what ever we want........doesnt matter made me laugh..... :D

btw plants look good....... :smoking: .....laters

3. i motion for this thread to become a sticky, even tough this is my first post in the coffee lounge i still read it and it provides amusement.
    hitman tell'em whos boss. us one green block people got to stick up for each other(i dont know)
    -lex

4. alright i heart you jokeall, you put me to two green blocks lets celebrate,
    **buys another round for the table.**

5. where did jokeall post....i cant see the post....what was posted......wtf....lol

6. lol.......ive got an accent.......most of the english speaking world cant understand you sweaty socks.....lol...yep my southern shandy drinking accent has changed............lol

ive got to stop telling people there talking shit......then i might get some more rep bars...lol......na fukit.......i dont give a shit.........laters jay.

7. IGF- yeah I've noticed some weird karma lately. I have been making conscience effort to do good things for people. Planning a benefit ball for Alzheimer's foundation next fall (just signed 'Cirque' performers to be there), random acts of kindeness are in full affect.

I'm from across the pond and I sound like a backwood's hillbillie mf, according to my friends up north. I have no clue what ya'll write about when you do your accent in the words. It's funny as the bees knees!

8. Huge fan of various beers. Wonder what ya'll like to drink. Here is a new fav. it is called Chimay. Like $10 US.

Attached Files:

9. never heard of that beer.......must be alright if your drinking it......most of the beer in NZ is crap with 4% alc...i drink steinlager or export dry its5%alc and they sell stella here but its a bit more money and its brewed in aukland not belgium but if you buy a large bottle its from belgium.....thats what i used to drink back home and kronanberg.......

talking of alcohol........weve got some apricotte trees here last year i made jam and stuff still got most of it in the pantry....lol...so this year we picked about 20kg added 20l of water 10kg of sugar and some wine yeast left it for a week,filterd it of and passed it through a still......now weve got 4.5l of 60% vol of spirit.......

10. its mighty fine indiviualistic lol but i dont know how to make it my av?

11. wtf kinda beers are those lol, nvr heard of em, but then again im not nearly as big a beer drinker as i used to. but daym 4% alc per vol, that sux big dick, i think most of ours are close to 6%, then again i may be wrong. im all about dark beers though, my favorite believe it or not is guiness, and im pretty damn sure ours is nothing like yalls lol :D

hey IGF congrads on the extra bar, its becoming :D

12. hey Tet, you finally got 4 bro.....! :hello:

13. naughty bro, regular guiness is good but have you had that extra stout guieness man that shit is bitter. right now i have found my self enjoying that Michelob Amber Bock it has a great taste to it.
    -lex

14. sup Lex, long time bro! yeah man i love both the guiness the stout and draft, i dont know what it is about that taste. i guess its a little on the bitter side, but ive had more bitter, for instance i think heine is more bitter than guiness. i think its the consistancy of the guiness that does it in for me, its jus so smooth when its ice cold

15. i would agree i wasnt to impressed with heineken it was really bitter for my tastes. but my tastes change very often, i go from one beer to another.

ND man when we gonna see that next grow of yours man, i am stoked, amped or what ever you want to call it. GNAR GNAR(sorry)
    peace
    -lex

16. hahahaha well done
    all good things come to those who wait :smoke:

17. any Irishman will tell ya that Guiness is to be drank warm, but I'm with ya on the cold Guiness. Suggestion: Lot's of people have heard of Black and Tan's. I like Black and Blue's/ it includes a bottom half of Guiness and a top half of a type of Belgian White ale (Blue Moon is my fav.).

Happy harvest. There is no excitement like harvest time. The muff sounds good.

18. shit i forgot about that one.......its been years since i drank that stuff........not a bad drop...

wow so i have.....thanks.... :D

lol......wasnt it official.....lol

19. shit how could i forget Newcastle Ale? im ashamed to have to admit that i was so stoned last night i didnt get a proper chance to list my favs! hands down, NCA is the shit, ive put down loads of this shit and have never puked or been hung over the next day. is it worth 10 bucks for 6 of em? damn skippy it is :D

Wefit, black and tan is my other favorite, i really enjoy it out of the tap, takes me back to college.... :p

gulf, im going to be putting something together in the next couple of weeks, ill let yall know