cannabis sleeve tattoo

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Bdub, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Nice tat bro cant wait to see it when its all done. Thats one good fucking idea for a tatoo. Real original.

2. 2-3 weeks?!?!?! :cry:

3. Man that tat is looking awesome so far! Can't wait to see more

4. its beautiful

5. The man smokes cannabis probably daily... you think a tattoo of it is really going to matter? I mean he's high every day probably, and he probably isnt ashamed of it either so everyone around him knows that what he has to do to get through his days, who cares if he has a tattoo of it.

Either that, or you just got your mmj card so you could smoke legally, you bastard :smoking:

Haha either way sick pics

6. That is fuckin DOPE!
    Cannot wait to see the rest dude, way to go!
    \m/\m/

7. I know this means something good, but I can't figure out what it symbolizes for the life of me. lol

And cool tattoo--I can't wait to see it finished

8. Nice tattoo, who cares what people say, if you like it get it.

9. hopefully u dont grow or or thats just saying LOOK AT ME IM A GROWER!!!!:hello::hello::hello::eek:

10. that tats gonna be ill. i wouldnt make any trips to my state with it if you plan on doing illegal shit but its still super dope.

good luck.

11. hes protected under prop.15

12. [​IMG]

13. This thread is full of win. Awesome tattoos man , cannot wait so see the finished product!

14. Respect for not giving a damn what people think, i think its awesome so far cant wait to see it complete.

15. Though it's your arm and you've got the right to draw dicks all over the thing (if you're down for raging dicks on your arms)

you're not going to have any fun getting on a plane in a t shirt

that being said you arent breaking any laws (esp in your state)

and i dont think its going to cause any real problems, though i could see it becoming an inconveneince in the wrong situation

keep in mind that any sort of authoritarian douchebag (cops, mostly) will assume you are a "druggy" and are actively holding drugs,

and are stoned like an adulterer in jesus time

16. Thanks for all the compliments. It makes the pain, money and time worth it.

17. siiiick tatt :cool:

18. Oh yeah, I don't plan on leaving Ca. anytime soon and if I do I'll wear long sleeves. I am legal to grow although I haven't started yet. Yet! Everyone I know knows I smoke and none of them care. I am proud to show it to anyone who wants to see it. I am also happy to discuss all the benefits of cannabis to anyone who would listen. If everyone was as open as me about it, it would be legal everywhere. STOP HIDING AND ORGANIZE!!

19. Sounds like an alright idea if you have a career and shit. Not so much if you haven't got the ball rolling.