Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fumar Verde's Detailed Firecracker Thread /w Pics

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Fumar Verde, Feb 18, 2010.

1. can i make in a microwave with a convection oven option on it ??? it has where i can heat set it to the degrees and shit ..the only thing is the foil

2. 350 is too much, 320 max, at 350 you're vaping your weed..

3. 370 is way too much, you need it at like 320-325, you just vaped your weed and made it useless.

4. Shit worked and taste ok ...high as fuxk 4 hours even had a buzz in the morning

5. do they get more potent if you bake them and then let them sit for a couple of days ????

6. every time i eat one its like im high as fuck for like an hour then i knock the fuck out ...i hate that. Any advice on staying awake while blazed as shit ..i usually do it at night. I might have to try it in the moorning ...still kinda new to this edible high .. i put a gram in the fire cracker

7. I can't wait to see how mine turn out, they are in the oven as I type. I mixed skippy peanut butter with hemp oil and spread them on saltine crackers, layered it with <.5g but less >1g of blue dream. Temp is at 330 degrees fahrenheit, and i set my timer for 21 minutes. I plan to take them tomorrow night so I will report back soon with results.

8. If i let them sit for a night, wich Ive heard helps, and then bake them a day later will it help or should I just bake them immediatly?

9. This is the BEST Firecracker tutorial ever. Much better then the other threads, thanks.

10. #390 bipola, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    This is my go-to tutorial for firecrackers as well. I basically know this shit off by heart after making them a few times in 2010 and 2011. 

Haven't done them in about 18 months (and haven't even smoked in more than a year...) but when I start smoking again in a few weeks, I'm definitely gonna make a few of these :D

I hope the little convenience store I go to every week or so still sells those crackers I used to buy just for making these (M.Y. San graham crackers) they were perfect for the nutella/weed mixture.

I remember before I made my first actual firecracker I made a couple of weed free ones, doing everything in the OP except adding weed... not a bad idea for someone who might be worried about fucking it up on their first attempt.

11. Why do you have to use organic peanut butter and not regular peanut butter ?