Post your verse!

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by Apex Word, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Sometimes I feel so worthless
    I deserve this
    deserted out of courage
    a reel in a movie so blue,
    like a cigar that's ashed on
    the asphalt I passed on my way
    to these places I've gone for today,
    im a flame on the candle that flickers in the wind, that goes out and re lights itself once again.
    im tabacco the cancer that kills all the women their children and fathers and mothers within.
    and I've got sin, im lost in my head once again.
    The window crashes
    and I feel everything fall down,
    now how am I supposed to go on down this road again,
    folded letters with the ink that drips ledgers from my pens.

2. look at what I just wrote
    look at all the time that I just spent inside my head
    with pens and pads and evidence
    that I was never happy
    or was never having a good time
    and I could hide inside my rhymes for days cause I've been dazed with ways of this marijuana it gives me the shit that I just needed to get through to to the next day
    and I say that was great, instead of taking my life I'm on to making music it's twice I am confusing this life with something that ripe with nothing, my lucid assumptions are making it to top of a functioning company but I was wrong and I'm profiting off of mininium wage
    and im counting all the days and the time surpassing my age,
    and im trifled to ascertain but life will just have to wait, im owning the moment and everything in it, carpe diem in dreams I play.

3. ok, dont take this serious
    here comes a mysterious lyrical rapper
    yeah i got that clapper
    and its you im after
    better call your pastor, flip through the chapters
    1 day youre pete, next day youre casper

4. A poetry reading spectacular
    Steady flow like I'm vascular
    Snatch the mic when I capture ya
    Cause I'm blasphemous
    This holy water I spit
    This flow is hard as it get
    Really thought I would quit
    But now I'm back at ya
    I'm pristine with the mic
    I spit clean when I write
    I sip lean in the night
    That's why I'm affable
    I'm steady selling these shows
    I'm clean as felonies go
    I mean I'm heavenly known
    This is the rapture brah

5. #12826 Str8Faded, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2016
    my emotions neglected like an animal in a cage/ taunted by demons i'm seeing spells all over the page/ i'm hiding the pain with drugs so much dark shit possesses my brain/ it's left me twisted and cold i've lost control my souls haunted mane?/ looked back at my past realized the mistake I made what's my life worth?/ seems 8 out of my 9 lives are gone which crimes worse?/ it's like i'm cursed staring death straight in it's eyes/ will the reaper rise will i be presented my demise?/ in life i'm lost constantly feeling imprisoned/ can't escape the depths of hell devil keeps me under submission/ losing my mind every minute asking God why I'm a victim/ but I know deep down that he listens and he has an envision/ it's gonna take time it's hard to fix my fucked up condition/ a 2 year felony probation you see i have an addiction/ to drugs and crime had 3 strikes but I still have an ambition/ but i'm fighting demons with missions to drag me down with precision/ in the mirror look through my eyes ask if it's wise to reflect it?/ after i seen my demise from the lies learned I gotta be real selective/ on who to trust who to bust wish I would of learned this at birth/ guess some lessons meant to learned lifes a ying yang it's a blessing and curse/ I remember back in the days didn't have to deal with this pain/ on a day to day basis being broke and jaded wanna grow wings and fly away/ but again whats to gain if you can't battle the evil face to face?/ so i'm picking up the pieces to put em back into place but keep losing my way/

6. #12827 Str8Faded, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
    Haters say I ain't ever gonna make it makes me that more motivated/ to go extra hard everyday to prove em wrong always that dedicated/ they hatin judgin me like critics but they protein just makin me stronger/ eating off the hate just feeding my hunger gives me power to squash them like crickets/ fuck up out my business they itchin to block my ambitions/ but i'm more focused than ever in the zone my awareness is risen/ they want my soul but they ain't gonna get it my skills are a true blessing i'm gifted/ and like everybody else i've been through the struggles just embraced them as a life lesson/ so listen/

hook (haven't written yet)

I've had many downfalls but I see the positives in every situation/ can't dwell on the stress like depression you gotta get back to your feet and face it/ and finding your guidance is mandatory in the distance you'll apprehend your glory/ but life's what you make it be shit ain't free no free rides or no invitations/ with the team on the way to greatness/ wont stop till I hit top of elevation/ talents artistic painted on the canvas/ musics a true passion you can't erase it/ then notice I'm making moves why they hatin?/ cause they know my destiny's awaitin/ came from nothin bout to make it into somethin/ those that doubted will be shocked from amazement/

7. #12828 Str8Faded, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
    Looking for that cocaina/ homies wondering if you seen her?/ haven't seen the white in a minute/ cooks need to get back in the kitchen/ got a plug get her on deck/ said g-g-get her on deck/ hit the plug up you got her on deck?/ (come through) bitch we finna get recked/

looking for that cocaina/ homies wondering if you seen her?/ haven't seen that white bitch in a minute/ cooks need to get back in the kitchen/ hit the up plug he got her on a deck/ with the drugs only fuckin wit the best/ if that shit aint to standard it's cancer if you got that fish then homie is next/ wrist whippin in the kitchen cookin powder on the stove and then you flip it/ if you a pro get a deal grab the blow put it on the scale bag it up keep them pockets swoll that's the only mission/ if you wit it cop a o gotta keep the money comin keep the money comin keep the customer base buzzin keep em pushin the button/ keep the line going the yayos the flex zone don't let em block peso's keep on pushin the potent/ did a whole ball just last night livin life in the fast life/ sippin hennesy I drank a half pint the razor breakin down the last line/ get the rocks hard like a graphite but the cost high up like a gas price (that's right) only fuckin with the best too much make ya overload take you on your last ride/ hit the blood stream outburst of energy you can feel adrenaline pumpin when you hit your peak/ incline in your confidence wanna get in a bitches pants show her the yayo it's a breeze/ but the shes girl comes with a risk shes dangerous she'll strike fast and she won't miss/ keep pickin your poison dancin wit the devil you'll end up in a critical condition you're next on her list/

and a jsyk no I don't fuck with the white girl

8. I don't get the perils of these bitches, it's hilarious, they witless, witnessing putting themselves in precarious positions, oh that nigga beats you? The one you married in an instant? Now you crying coming up with all these varying revisions. Til you break up and deal with all the same stuff with a another fake tough dude and then you still be swearing it be different? How many times can I be your friend and see you thru your problems when you don't see the end and then you don't wanna even solve em? I mean you cool but theres a point you need to shoot it thru your head that you a independent gal without a weakling dude. If he ain't man enough to not get physical when he gets mad then you should get it thru and over with don't get emotional and let it last, that shit will hinder you. You got potential. For something so damn logical you really going mental

9. here comes a mysterious lyrical rapper
    yeah i got that clapper
    and its you im after
    better call your pastor, flip through the chapters
    1 day youre pete, next day youre casper

10. Tobacco products I cant quit
    for my nicorette lungs are an ashtray
    and that's it
    im addicted to this alkaline mixture
    of this chemical elixer brain manifolding inquisitor,
    acidic cancer causes me a limited life
    that we would all give just to get a hold on tight to,
    but there is still something I cant seem to let go of, this cigarette sittin in my hands I seem cant throw it away,
    it displays to me, something that I kinda find relaxing, but still to taxing on my will to live,
    Like fuck It I would just kill to give,
    another damn family the will to live.

11. Take a minute just to look around the world a bit
    murder is in this and that
    but it's permanent
    it's black on white, white on black,
    back to fighting skin colour acolytes
    brandishing a nasty knife.
    religion must have taught them cause a lot of people just aren't acting right to me,
    claim they lack the sights to see, good and evil god dammit keep your clutches people,
    all im sayings we're the same race
    different shade of grey but we share the same space, are we on the same page?
    cause we oughtta change this deranged race. threw my brain in a space case,
    im amazed in the way that we say grace
    but we can't save hatred from todays day in age.

12. #12833 Tree Of Life, Mar 14, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016

13. Vanessa can you hear me?
    You pulled me outta dreams
    you asked me lots of questions and you said it lucidly, you asked if I had liked it here and if I'd ever leave,
    you said that I was dreaming and im in between the seams.
    you said don't forget my face and I won't forget yours too, I'm lost in what you like but your name just sticks like glue.
    I asked you where my body was
    I felt a tingle then a buzz,
    As I watched my body sleeping and I slowly slipped away. You took my hand and showed me around this little town,
    full of others dreaming in silence with no sound.
    You introduced me to your friends and I felt happiness, until I woke up once again and it grasped me from that bliss.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Front to back,
    Not back to front,
    Don't put your shit-dick in her cunt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. #12836 Tree Of Life, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    I move fast throwing metaphorical bombs with a smooth blast
    Each one I threw passed like my words traveled through cracks
    Raising the bar to a new max I prove facts
    Lies do lack in all aspects
    I like how truth acts
    You can't keep doing the same thing expecting different results
    There has to come a point where your interest revolts
    If the desire to achieve something greater is there you can reach it
    All you have to do is savor repair
    Move towards your aspirations
    Limitations disolve
    There are no limits so accept the invitation, evolve

16. These rappers wack as fuck
    I flow like water they just act uh duck(aqueduct)
    I just cant control my language
    soundin like a semi backin up
    Son(sun) these rappers where's the Coppertone
    You see they lack testosterone,
    and this cold flow comin so y'all better find some quick because you lack the nuts

drink til I throw up blood
    just to tryto kill these blues like I throw up blood

I got nothing

• Like Like x 1
  17. livin life to the fullest and i have no regrets
    i dont give a fuck about em less they cashin my checks
    i got a badass bitch and im smashin the neck
    she a freak she bad as fuck
    she ride it like a vette

18. Raise the vibration
    Watch it rise like actual birds
    In conversation I strictly talk factual words
    Pills are toxic, I'd rather take the bottle and lock it to a garbage can and proceed to take natural herbs
    Followed by a good diet consisting of only organic food
    If it's not vegan believe I'm in a manic mood
    So it's not likely it won't be because if you know me you know I'm only an organic dude

19. Ok, yall know the fuck it is
    i dont need no instruction kit i just grab the tool and get to buckin shit
    n if u dont know who ur fuckin with, a battle with me should be the last thing on ur bucket list
    see ive had alot of battles, but not alot of losses,profit in the black im water wippin with the faucet
    i used to be a spitter my older brother said i lost it, growin colder plus a studder guess im bitter that i tossed it
    but not down the drain i just pushed it out of reach, i studied from the game with no repay like a leech
    now im just a kushed out rap head formeraly had to clap led just so i can stack bread
    but nas said the crafts dead so ofcourse people believe him
    so when i spit a track u can watch that bitch come back breathin
    heathans.. shes gaspin for air, mouth to mouth is needed the action is clear
    as long as my heart is beating and theres O2 n my lungs, all i needs a cypher fuck pro tools n the funds