Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling a joint with computer paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by calories, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Most likely one of the worst ideas I've ever read here on GC.

Spend a buck or two and buy some fucking papers.

2. Papers here are 70p, which is like a dollar.

3. No offense but

OP, you are definately not 18

4. Nice playing with you.

5. ttyl!

6. $0.50 here for most papes

7. FUCK NO!!! computer paper has chlorine bleach in it!! If you smoke it its gonna FUCK YOUr BRAIN UP!!

8. so do zig zags...just not as much.

9. Spend $2 on some papers, please. Most commercial use paper, especially computer paper, is enhanced with tons of chemicals to make it bright white and to change the texture and all of that shit, which you are in turn inhaling.

10. When I was nine I smoked a post it note and it was the sickest shit I ever smoked I can only image it would be like that, PLEASE get some papers.

11. If you got a bible use that paper instead if you cant get some smoking papers

12. lol yeah that was funny:smoking:

13. for real.

rolling papers is dirt cheap and you can find it in almost any convenient store.

14. If your friend uses computer paper to smoke? I bet he sounds like Harvey Fierstein or Bea Arthur. :p

15. Get some papers and re roll the joints. If you honestly cannot obtain rolling papers, the empty the weed out and make a homemade bong or pipe. It is OK to smoke from computer paper, but its going to burn your throat, the Joint is not going to burn correctly. And the smoke from the paper is going to irritate your eyes and nose ALoT.

16. baaaad idea.. burnt metal in ur lungs

17. man, printing paper has chemicals as well as being harsh, inconsistently burning and not intended for consumption, if i were you i would buy a pack of paper, buy a cheap spoon, or make a homemade pipe or bong. hit me up if you want more details, or instructions.

18. Yo man! Random bump!

19. ^ fuck's that shit for?

20. #60 flapflip, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Boredom =3