Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling a joint with computer paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by calories, Feb 13, 2010.

1. My friend rolled some joints last night and he used computer paper...is that advisable, or at least OK?

I could go get some rolling papers but I don't want to have to reroll his joints.

2. It's going to be harsh as shit man. Get some papers.

3. not gonna be worth it, just get some papers

4. wow that would burn the fuck out your throat... find one of those old style onionskin page bibles with the thin sheets if you absolutely can't get out and get some real papes

5. wow can you say cheap man? god damn ghetto man! papers are less then 2$ go fucking by some and use some brains

6. It's not just plain paper, computer paper has dye and other chemicals in it that you don't want to smoke. Go buy Orbit/Stride gum and use the wrappers or buy some real papers.

7. i dont know what the fuck computer paper is, but just buy rolling papers.
    there called rolling papers for a reason.

8. i smoked a joint made out of computer paper once and i still regret it :(

9. i hate to be "this guy", but i dont think any 18 year old would smoke a joint rolled out of computer paper.

10. Its gunna buuurn. If you have tinfoil piece of gum, scrape the tinfoil off and roll with that. It will be much smoother. Or go out and buy a pack of papers. :D

11. Don't smoke it, not only will it be unpleasant and harsh, but it's bad for your health as well.
    Besides, cutting up a sheet of copy/computer paper is a lot more expensive then a pack of rolling papers that contains at least 20-30 sheets if not more.

12. haha wow I would love to pay $2 for papers. Zig Zags are like 6 or 7 dollars here in RI...Some places sell them for 4 but they are illegal.

13. Lol i have a friend that didn't have anything to roll with so he just ate the bud, i almost died laughing when he told me the story xD but yeah, that paper is gonna be harsh on your lungs o.o

14. yeah RI is ridiculous for papes. Went to school at URI last year and when I first saw the price I was thinking there must have been a mistake or something.

Now I'm back in NH and paying next to nothing for them :hello:

15. i would make a soda can pipe wayyy before i rolled a joint from computer paper...and i still dont think id smoke out of a can now lol. im with the dude up there ^^^ if your 18 go buy some papers from the gas station. IF your not 18 you could prolly get away with trying to buy some..maybe the clerk doesnt give a fuck

16. :laughing: sorry but your joking?

17. Here where i live in NJ, i know many stores that sell blunt wraps to minors. Rolling papers aren't very common here :/

18. I'm gonna go ahead and not read the origional post,or any other posts in this thread, but simply say, in responce to the title... No, no, no, no and no.

19. you can get jay papes at any gas station around here for under a dollar

20. DUDE, if youre gonna roll joints with ANYTHING other then skins, get some bible paper, or, if you dont have a bible, get some tracing paper, and seal it with honey.