Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does ONE HIT stay in your system?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Set_it_off, Feb 13, 2010.

1. How long will one biggish hit from a joint stay in someones system/urine that was already clean for 36 Days before the hit?

I have a drug test in 5 days :/

2. Drink a lot of water and you should be fine...

3. I'd honestly venture to say 1-2 days. "Single use" when clean usually stays in your system for 2-3 days. Don't even worry about your drug test, you'll be good.

4. The whole 30 days thing applies to like super stoners, like 5 times a day for months. You should be good in 5 days just drink alot of water.

5. 3-4 days you will be good if its in 5 days

6. I had to take a drug test 3 days after and the only thing i smoked that month was the one hit from a blunt 3 days before the drug test and i passed

7. 5 day's. I would wait. no point screwing yourself over for one hit.

8. QFT man! if you really wanna pass that shit, you will wait. just imagine how much more rewarding it will be to smoke when you know for sure you don't have to worry

9. Im not sure if your worried b/c you took one hit or you want to take one hit. Deff dont smoke if its in 5 days. If you smoked a while ago and your just worrying about it I think your fine.

10. If you're really worried about it, just drink atleast a gallon of water a day till the day of your test and you should be fine..

11. So I shouldn't worry if I haven't smoked since november right, and I passed my first monthly urine test in February, I just had my monthly urine test today n passed(10/3/2017) I just literally took one hit(like one toke) do u think I will passed mm y drug test for November?

12. "trev502, post made Feb 13, 2010"
    "trev502 was last seen: Jul 13, 2012"
    "LucyL34, Today at 3:26 AM 2017"

Nah you failed that shit.

13. Seriously? Only after one toke and I don't smoke in haven't in 9 months and my next drug test isn't until November

14. How long does 2 hits of weed last for the 50ng/ml test? I weigh about 175 pounds and have a very fast metabolism. I haven't smoked months prior to the 3 hits, and I've been drinking lots of water

15. OP is 10 years old.

16. Does anyone know how long it will last in my system? I weigh 175 pounds have a fast metabolism and I've been drinking lots of water. I only took 2 hits and I haven't smoked for months prior to that

17. Make a new thread dude this one is 10 years old.