Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorado Medicinal - Coconut Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KannaMan, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Just saw some today actually. It's what brought me here. It's pretty decent nug. It smells very subtle but is sweet and dark. Doesn't really taste like coconuts. It might if your creative with your tastes. Definitely kushy :) but nothing too special. I agree it carries some weight per bud.

2. Looks pretty frosty and for $100/q you really cant go wrong... that's average street prices here in Eastern Montana (Billings to be exact). You guys have checkpoints on your interstates? That blows... there are zero check points in Montana besides at the Canadian border of course haha. No wonder our interstates are so notorious for drug trafficking :cool:

3. 2016-06-11 17.55.42.jpg this was one picture I got