girl crutches....hit it?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by scarz, Feb 9, 2010.

1. so me and this girl have been hanging out I like her shes goth im usaly into goth girls shes a virgen and she was talking about how much of a hassel it is cuz her friends make fun of her for the virgen thing we have made out and she went down on me a few times i wanna hit it i just dont know how it would work see she has to use crutches ......shes 17 im 19 btw....i think shes pretty hot

2. how does she have to use crutches to fuck?

3. you mean like crutches?
    [​IMG]

4. Cool story, troll?

5. like those permanent crutches that go around your arm and have the handle on them. Timmayyyyyyy style?

6. yes like jimmy crutches shes all there mentally shes one of the top in her class i just wouldnt know how to.......hit it

7. i fixed that for ya bud

for serious though lay her down and go to town. her legs don't need to do anything and you can elevate them for her if need be.

8. Based off of this thread I think it's safe to assume you are both virgins, correct?

9. she is im not..not even close

10. And these crutches cant come off for an hour? or 5 minutes? lol i'm having a hard time beliving this thread

11. lol i don't know man...i was thinking the same thing as curt.
    nothing to be ashamed of dude.

12. YO, smoke some weed with this chick to get yall both loose. Afterwards, lie her down eat the poon, fuck her brains out, then make her breakfast in the morning. (Make sure to bust one out before yall meet, maybe like an hour before)

Go score with the hot, smart girl... (Find out why she has to use crutches, obviously you don't want to hurt her)

13. You're not a virgin but you can't figure this out. Riiiiiiiight.

Just remember to duck if she starts swinging those things around!

14. If I could use this thread as toilet paper, I definitely would.

15. rly im no virgen...im no playa only slept with 5 girls and got head from a couple others i usaly dont like poppin cherrys i just dont like the drama that comes with that i like this chicka.......i figgure i eat her out for a bit but what position would be best to use

16. lol lmfao im dieing here. you either are or you arent. not even close, haha wat a funny thing to say. o man im dieing

but. IMO. girls with "crutches", dont have many dates.... meaning she could get/ already is emotionally attached to you.
    so if you're trying to wife the thing, then go ahead:D

17. First of all, that's rude and you earned that negative rep.

Secondly, what does that make you for posting in this thread in the first place. If you don't like what some people are talking about in real life, do you just approach them and tell them they're garbage for talking about something? NO you don't, so I advise you to quit wasting your time and stop posting.

18. Hit it from behind, she's already got something to lean on, you don't even need a bed or a table, you can tap dat azz anywhere!