My Current Collection. Feb 2'10

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by zxzDarkCloudzxz, Feb 9, 2010.

1. thank you for the kind words!!! =)
    @stevehash:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n94W1tMzQE8]YouTube - Black Leaf Bong![/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAGcaJDA1b4]YouTube - Black Leaf Bong(3)![/ame]
    ^that ishh breaks the bubbles up so much that it creates a foam when clearing.
    I bought it for my gf, and now that its got a diffuser and beads in it and a diffused ashcatcher, theres no chugg,,its just a smooth consistant cold pull.

2. dude sick purple bubbler but did you really "bedazzle" your bongs?

3. yah, it was my idea to do so.
    my gf did the actual placement and everything. she even made a lil space invader!

4. ^^^this.

the op must have spent ALOT of time in china for all this stuff. the diffused double bubbler is nice.

5. lol! ive got quite a buffet! imagine they had a bring your own bud event somewhere and let people toke on anything they would like to? that would be epiccc!

6. Damn u got a lot of shit lol, pretty unique too, cept that dark blue/light blue non GonG bowl, i think ive had that exact bowl 3 times lol.

Sorry if u already answered, who did the dub bubbler? and does the first downstem come out on that???

7. #27 zxzDarkCloudzxz, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2010
    it was local to gotham if i understood him correctly. he said he was going to find out for me, i went back there a few months after purchasing it and he told me he had forgotten.
    so yah, the downstem comes out, i have yet to remove it.

8. Does that first downstem that the bowl goes into come out?

9. i think it just might
    but i dont know how to remove it.
    i would love to replace it with a showerhead style,,one fantasy of mine lol

10. Well is it welded in there? lol...

If it comes out, it should be easy to take out

11. theres this thing called grunge off. :D

12. lol yah,, thatw as back in feb.
    i have 5 gallons of purple power.
    $24 for 5 gallons?
    whattt?

13. my fav piece of urs is the red lil mini bong. i always wanted one tht size.

14. that piece was $15 in manhatten!
    quite a deal! its got a 9mm slider

splashback is a lil too much but its workable
    i really like it but i dont use it too often cuz i cant see the milk

15. nice collection bro, but get some simple green and clean that shit!

16. yup! ive been using purple power on them since the photos were put up. good looks on the info tho thanks!

17. why do you have so many!?

18. WOW. Really cleaned up nice. So that's what you been doing for the last six months since you last posted in this thread?

Nice collection dude. Just getting started on mine. Post a few more pics of all the clean ones. I wanna see that molina again.

19. the ashcatcher?