Leaves Curl up along with red veins.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by baker360, Feb 8, 2010.

1. I noticed my plants starting to turn red just after i transplanted them into 7 gallon fox farm soil. I have a 50/50 mix of there ocean and other red bagged soil. I used a Miracle Grow transplanting solution that was suppose to prevent shock. I transplanted by taking the clones in rock wool and placing them in soil loosly then watering them with the miracle grow. The largest plant started to turn red first and soon followed by all 4. I also had some plants leaves starting to curl up. I turned down my fan and changed stopped the oscillation to prevent direct air contact, but there is still a breeze. I know i used to right concentration of miracle grow but put in larger amount of mix, small plants where suppose to get a quart and they receive two, half gallon. So i feel that may have shocked them with too much fert being in soil along with the miracle grow. I have been watering daily for the past two days but feel i am underwatering since im not getting any over flow of water, but i know the roots arent going to be using the whole 7gallon pale yet. They are under a 126w penetrator LED light. Do i just need to flush the crap out of them tommorrow and hope that allows the roots to get the fert up into the plant, will the red go away or just look for new growth to be green? The first pic

The first pic is showing the red stem, second pictures is the largest one and bottom leaves started with a yellow and red spot on it when i got it from the shop and has got worse. The third picture shows the plant that the leaves had curled up two days ago but have recovered besides the leaf on the left that twisted around.

First grow and I am all ears, Thanks for your time and help.....

2. pics, sorry

Attached Files:

3. any way you can get a pic or two without the led on? It is hard to tell what is going on.

-C