Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making Firecracker with Vaped Bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ITNinja, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Anyone know if this can be done. I would imagine but you would probably wanna go with like 2 grams rather than 1 as the vaped bud probably doesnt weigh much. I was just wondering, Ive heard of people cooking with vaped bud so i assumed this was much the same.

Peace:smoking:

Quick answers pretty please, I wanna try it tonight.

2. It wont work. And even if it does you will have to add a hell of a lot more than 2 grams lol. There is like no THC left, so it would just be a waste of time.

3. Well, FIRST OF ALL USE NUTELLA, IT WORKS THE BEST. and vaped bud? You mean already smoked? well what your supposed to do is put like 2 spoons of nutella and mix it up with about .5 to a gram of bud per spoon ( or per cracker ), grind it up good, mix it with the nutella very good, bake at 320 for about 24 minutes wrapped in tin foil and you should be set.

4. vaped bud will not work well. The majority of the THC in vaped bud is inside the plant. Unless it is cooked very thoroughly, it wont turn out that well.

5. Vaped bud will work well, I've done it many times. Or you can make some QWISO hash out of it, theres some guides on here I believe

6. It will work. There are several cannabinoids that release their chemicals via different extraction (vaporization, alcohol, combustion ect...) Although the chemicals effected by vaporization (heat) have been released, there are some cannabinoids left in the bud to allow you to eat or use a quick wash iso, as mentioned above. I don't advice trying to smoke vaped bud, though. Probably won't taste very good.

7. #7 EmperorOfHemp, Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010
    I dunno about Nutella. Although hazel nuts are high in fat, it's of the monounsaturated variety. THC, if I'm not mistaken, will be absorbed better into saturated fats. Monounsaturated fats can also make it more difficult for your stomach and liver to process the THC into the blood stream, with the loss of potency.

EDIT: Look for substances that contain "short chain fatty acids" such as clarified butter, and coconut oil.

8. Do it up. Do it.
    WHY NOT!..

[​IMG]

9. haha, Ducky you never fail to be my favorite person on these forums haha. Im gonna try it tomorrow, Keep you guys updated.

10. To the OP yes, it will work with vaped bud, it will just be different than with regular bud...and nutella is actually great for firecrackers, it works very well. If not that, then get some organic Peanut Butter as it has a higher fat content.

11. It will work with vaped bud but it is not going to taste good and its going to be a different kind of high