Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Undercover Cop (Narc)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scimitars of Drizzt, Feb 4, 2010.

1. the kid isnt a narc hes just probably trying too hard to fit in at a new school. smoke him up

2. Seriously THINK.. this kid is not a narc, hes 16.. also they wouldnt really be smoking up

3. #83 Knoxer, Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2010
    Anyone undercover is not allowed to take ANY illegal drugs and will be tested to make sure they aren't.

If he has smoked with you then no he's not a cop, just a few few sketch kid.

I also don't believe you are of age as you have been arrogant to listen to anything that doesn't agree with you.

Clearly you know shit about the law, should have paid attention in class instead of toking.

sorry for flaming but this kid needs to listen and actually think.

4. I think the kid just wants to get high. He is willing to pay extra for a dime (recipe for disaster). Help the kid see whats going on around him. Just point out to him that not everyone is as they say they are. People are quick to talk shit and turn against you. I would say that if he is smoking, that doesn't mean he isn't a Narc. How the hell would undercover cops not give themselves up if they didn't appear to use what they were buying. Whats shady is when you get an older person buying bud and they don't even know how to use the smoking device and they take the first hit like they didn't know what to expect.

5. probably a narco man dont give him shit!dont tell him shit ! man allways trying to bust the "free minds"

6. Dude just go with your guy a lot of the people that posted here dont know shit. If your gut tells you to stay away from the kid, then stay away from him. What the most likely scenerio is, is he wants to jack some dealers up as that shit happens just as often as dealers getting busted. And undercovers CAN take drugs I know because I have spoken at length with one about some crazy shit he used to do. (IN the US that is dunno if Canada is different in that way)

7. No, they CANNOT. You may have spoken with one, and he may of said that, but he lying out of his ass. If he did use drugs as an undercover he loses his badge and his career is over. The only thing they MIGHT do is take a fake drag, or hold a bit of smoke in their mouths. When something is illegal its illegal for everyone, even the under covers. They have to abide by the law.

8. narcs cant smoke when trying to bust someone undercover

9. Are Police Allowed to Break The Law?
    Police officers working undercover have exceptions from certain criminal laws. For instance, law enforcement officers directly engaged in the enforcement of controlled substance laws are exempt from laws surrounding the purchase, possession, sales or use of illegal substances.7

taken from Erowid Freedom Vaults : Do Undercover Police Have to Identify Themselves?

IF you need some other sources pm me and ill send you 10-12 more

10. Undercover cops are exempt from the laws surrounding the use of illegal drugs (in America). See Section 885 (d) 221 U.S.C.

11. is that just for the sake of the show? Or can cops use a loop hole in that situation?

12. How come no one else isn't commenting on how dumb the OP is?

Why in hells name would you ...
    A) let your dealer come to your high school and drop weed off?
    -That right there shows me theres a lack of experience, by both YOU and your dealer ( should know that high schools are bad news)
    B) Help someone that you don't really know get tree, and not only that but let him see your dealer and everything!
    -I think you introduced them too. Which makes you even more of an idiot.
    C) I'm still going to talk about how you just give people out your information, even if your friend gave your dealers info. Why would you let that happen?

Like WTF? Does anyone know how to be shady and quiet anymore?

I don't care who you are, if you ask me to get tree for you first off you aren't coming with me, 2nd off I'd probably lie to you and say IDK, and 3rd off I sure as shit wouldn't even discuss my dealers info w/ ANYONE. Even with people who know him, don't discuss it.

13. Cops can pull that exact same bullshit IRL. That clip from Braking Bad paints a pretty accurate picture.

snopes.com: Are You a Cop?

14. I don't read every single post before I reply.

Brah.

15. Noooo That shit never happens...

Slain Teen Informant's Kin Settle for $1 Million - Los Angeles Times

http://articles.sfgate.com/2009-08-13/news/17177449_1_cartel-drug-boy
    http://www.ndsn.org/marapr98/enforce3.html

16. push him in front of the school bus then go smoke a blunt.

17. :rolleyes:[​IMG]

18. Heres one that caught more headlines because it was a nice white girl:rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JUMerq-W9c&feature=channel]YouTube - Our Marijuana Laws Destroy Lives: The Rachel Hoffman Tragedy (MPP-TV)[/ame]