Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

???? Irene Kush ?????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sweet4kc, Feb 4, 2010.

1. I was just informed by my green guy that he had Irene on deck and I have no idea what it is....Can anyone help?

2. I'm from georgia too and i've smoked this strain before i'm not for sure if it is the legit name but it was very dank kush the last time i smoked it was new years night two blunts and i was blitz. :smoking:

3. I am in nashville and had a dealer tell me they had irene kush.

4. I'm in Chicago and my best smoking buddy got some Irene Kush for the first time this Summer in July, and its my favorite strain of Kush...One blunt will have you zooted =)

5. The irene I got right now doesn't have a fruity smell to it. It's got a unique undescribable smell. It has me lost for words.

6. Recently heard, of this down in south georgia also. According to my friends its the firest they ever had. Deff gonna check some out when i get the $$.

7. SHIT, yeah I'm in Atlanta. There's some "Irene" going around but a buddy of mine smoked it and just assumed called it no name. its not fruity but gives a good high. he may have pics so ill post em up tonight if i can get them

8. Everyone that´s from the ATL loves Irene, even when they go down to Miami for parties they´ll bring it with them. Its chronic.

9. I picked up some Irene yesterday, first time having it and it broke my 7 month T break cherry. Im loving it.

-C

10. In Atl people are starting to throw the Irene name around, I doubt it's legit but it always seems to be super dank so it doesn't really matter.. :wave:

11. Yeah i posted my irene pickup on here but heres a pick of it

[​IMG]

12. If its the same Irene from the picture above i'd say its some goods :)

13. I'VE SMOKED IRENE BEFORE, IT WAS SOME DOPE, NICE TASTE, SMOOTH, BUT NOTHINGS BETTER THAN PURP SOOOO.....:smoke: SHOUT OUT TO THE REAL IRENE WRECKING SHIT ON THE EAST COAST, BE SAFE FOLKS...:)

14. it's not doing shit

15. Yeah we get a little Irene down south, I took this picture 3 days ago, pretty frosty white if I say so myself.

[​IMG]

16. Does anyone know if this shit's floating around Bama too? Looks like something I would like to get my hands on.:smoke:

17. irenes always been available on occasion in georgia. classic smoke right here...it smells skunky pungent and sour, exhibiting a profile of candy and some kind of cleaning solution, something like windex. its some illa killa for sure, wrecks me every time :smoke:

18. i smoked that irene last night and its the best shit ive had in a long time.

19. i got some in jacksonville alabama

20. 13,000+ thread views and we're barely on the second page? :confused: