Fuck society

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dank bank, Feb 2, 2010.

1. So yeah I really hate the society we live in. I can't go a day without being bitched at for the dumbest things just because "its the normal thing to do". Like why is there so much pressure to be normal, when I can just be me. Can't I just be a stoner working at Wendy's forever, do I really have to conform to what society thinks is right. My dad wants me to do this, this and all that, but I just wanna do me fuck all that other shit.

End rant

2. its because we live in a fallen world. im a maverick.

3. Your greatest ambition is to serve me chicken nuggets, damn man.

4. i think ur dad just wants the best for u....i dont think ur dad wants u to conform to be normal...but u cant rly get the most out of life working at wendys...and thats more of the economy not society

5. Would you like fries with that? :laughing::cry:

6. The easiest way to get your dad off your back is to move out. This is why you're probably getting pressured to go to school/get a better job. Moving out on a Wendy's salary would be pretty difficult.

7. w.e. fuck society, fuck the economy, fuck politics, fuck plastic cups, and fuck oprah

8. I feel exactly how you do right now.

I just don't know what to do about them.

9. money= happiness.

pa' just wants u to be rich so u can put him in a nice retirement home

10. Man I can completely relate to all your feelings...You really gotta just do your best to make yourself happy in life. Anyone fucking with you is only bored, insecure or maybe jealous most of the time. If working at Wendy's is a job you enjoy enough and it pays for what you need, then who gives a shit? I don't have a job right now, so you're doing better things than I am right now. I just want a job like you have as well, and the kicker is it's not as "easy" as people make it out to be. Sure, the menus are simple and what not but its a LOT of on your feet work, no real room for error, bosses that are some of the worst in the industry, etc...I don't know, someones gotta do it and I appreciate it. Thanks for giving me my burger and fries man. Don't let people screw with your head, just do you you'll be happier in the end.

11. fuckem man, as long as you are happy just keep doin what youre doin.
    Maybe your manager is better than mine was but when i worked at Wendys its was fucking miserable.

12. I know what you mean there are people i know who are great ppl according to society and what they expect but from a realistic standpoint looking at that person themselves not their job title or monetary situation they are a raging piece of shit. Some of the best people i know are poor or work shitty jobs but they are good people to their cores and just never got the chance to make money and be "successful".

Our societies view of "successful" has everything to do with the superficial and nothing to do with what matters. Fuck em all right in the arse if they can't recognize an amazing person when they see them.

13. #13 k_semler, Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2010
    I agree. Fuck society and their expectations. So long as whatever you like doing doesn't harm anybody, (or use up tax payer dollars), then more power to you. I'm 26, and my father and mother keep on telling me I should be dating, because they were engaged at my age. (yeah, that went real well, they spit up when I was 2). I say "fuck that". They think I should go back to school because "everybody else in your generation does". Umm, no. I hated school in HS, (felt like a prison), so there's no way in hell that I'm going to PAY to be in prison.

They say I should buy a house. But no, I don't need that much room. A small 1bdrm apt suits me just fine. I don't need a house. My father is trying to convince me to buy a newer car, but I'm intent on driving my 93 Ford Thunderbird until either the wheels fall off of the sumbitch, or the engine blows up. Even when that happens, I'll just buy another $500-$1000 car to replace it. Fuck society and their expectations of where I should be, and what I should be doing.

14. Thanks guys, you made me feel better. I appreciate zeee advice

15. mannnnnn fuck the world u dont understand

16. fuck society

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

17. Eh I can understand the whole "fuck society" bit but you gotta look long term. I'm moving out in a year or two and heading out west to hopefully be a comedian/part time musician and maybe if i'm lucky enough work at a dispenserie or get lucky enough to own one

I'm stoned and I know I mispelled something... I just can't put my finger on it :smoke:

18. No.. just the silly people in it

19. Just do what you do man. From the short life Ive lived so far, I find that as long as you just do your thing, the answers will come to you. For example, I need more money because i want to keep smoking what i smoke now, but also have more money to spend on other things I want. Thus i need a better job, and i have the initiative to put out resumes so ic an put my degree to use lol.

Dont sweat the bullshit, go with the flow.

20. thats why im gonna get my money and get the fuck outta society ya dig it? u with me man i work at a fast food joint too we can run this bitch we call america