Fuck society

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dank bank, Feb 2, 2010.

1. It's really easy to say "fuck society, I want to work at Wendy's for the rest of my life" when your parents are paying the bills.

No one is telling you what to do. You can do whatever you want with your life. Your dad is giving you good advise though...do you think your 40 year old Wendy's manager is happy? Living the life of their dreams? What you don't understand at 18 is how quickly you can end up in that position.

Sure working at Wendy's is an ok job when you're 18 and you're parents are paying the bills, but do you ever want to have your own place? Have a family? Travel the world? Experience life? It's hard to do any of that earning minimum wage.

Life quickly becomes all about having enough money to eat your next meal and pay for gas to get you to work. For someone who doesn't want to conform to society, you're working awfully hard to end up that way.

You don't have to live your life for other people, but refusing to take good advice from people who care about you has nothing to do with society.

2. Yeah, affirmative on that one... There's too many assholes that show off just to look or sound a certain way, and also not many people have manners or polite in nature these days.
    When I open the door for you why can't you just say 'Thank you.' knaw mean?

3. Isn't that McDonalds that sell the 'chicken byproduct nuggets'? I thought Wendy's had real chicken. My cat won't even eat McDonalds chicken. The dog will eat them but he likes to eat cat shit so I don't trust his taste buds.:eek:

4. but look i am not saying you dont work hard but how much extrea stuff do you have cell phone with texting, tv, car things that you own end up owning you. al i am saying is that there are to many people working jobs they hat because the pressurs of modern society. and the only thing my parents are paying for is college and i am glad thats all there paying for because at some point you have to do things on your own. i dont hate my life i enjoy what i have i just get angry at the people that think they have nothing when if fact they waist there money on stuped things and what did you want to do at my age and have you done much of it. see its not about money its about pusshing your self to do what people think you shouldnt do. I was told as a kid i could grow up and do what ever i wanted to do and i am working on it, but you can never do what you truely want to do. I would love to see the world but "life gets in the way of living." i wont get a chance to do what i want because there will always be something that holds me down. Yes i want a wife, Yes i want a family, but before that i want to be me. In todays world no one can be who they truely are. we keep putting on these masks for people, tring to be our selfs. just remember your not the car you drive or the house you own or the cloths you wear. You are you dont let the things you own or the things you want to own controle you

5. money shouldn't make you happier

I doubt he'll remember this thread when he's 80 lol.:smoke:

6. A behavior similar to a pack of dogs is something I notice frequently in a group of 7th graders (or just shallow people) where you get laughed at just because you use an old phone or you're not updated with the latest gossip.

Fuck them, just be yourself man. I'm also tired of those kind of people who are so shallow that you can tell how they act just by the name, it's maybe a little hard finding your soulmate if you aren't shallow as fuck but it's worth it :p.

My worst nightmare is to become one of them....

7. #47 The Crafter, Mar 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2011
    I don't mind those type of people, they're not even worth my energy.

I just wish the societal rules on relationships and meeting people were different.

8. Lmao I posted in this thread when it was new....and a year later...I now work at Wendy's.