Fuck my bitch ass grandma

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Thekoolbudz, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Alright so I'm eating dinner in the office with the door closed and I have my plate slightly close to the edge of the desk cause there is paper everywhere and my dog is outside the door cause he wants some of my din din and my fat sack of shit grandma who lives here and opens the door and let's the dog in which then eats the biggest nug of chicken off my plate and she flips shit and I'm trying to listen to my music so I glance at her without saying anything and look back at my screen.then she grabs my fucking plate and throws it away and drives off to god knows where and my mom says I have to fucking say sorry now.Bull fucking shit.

Now let me tell you about my grandma,she is the biggiest whiniest bitch ever, she freaked out at mcdonalds when they didn't give her enough ice cream. And she's a huge creep she always calls me sexy.*shiver*

just needed to vent that crap,what should I say when I "apologize" :p

2. lol, just stfu.

3. I apologize your such a bitch grandma. Nah but just shrug it off and apologize nicely, the situation will end quicker.
    Fam is Fam

4. Haha lold

5. Don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. It's the fat old broad's fault. Or you could PIITB FTW. :D I'd probably tell the fat old bitch to get the hell out of my house.

6. I call for ban. You aren't 18.

-Leaf :smoking:

7. Are you fucking joking? You think that because someone is getting angry cause their grandma is unbearable they are under 18? Lol

8. It doesn't mean he's under 18. He does sound like a bratty 6 year old but he's probably just a pissed off guy 20-30+.

9. Yes PIITB it's the only way:devious:

10. I call for proof. You don't have any.

11. Chill yo. Who gives a fuck if she bitched.

12. Just f'n say ur ur sorry and act like you like it and get it over with lol

One day, you'll miss it!

13. Sketch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. did you like yell at her or something:confused:

15. No haha I didn't say anything to her lol, I was like what the fuck.. And she took my plate which had a dank ass piece of chicken on it that I was going to finish..made me rage.:mad:

16. My take is that you should just apologize nicely. She is your Grandma man!!! When your that old, i bet you will do whatever the fuck you want. She earned that right.... just let it be.

17. :hide:

18. wow your grannymomma a fireball lol. she probly went out to the strip club after she got pissed:) shes probly throwin ones at a male strippers ass crack as we speak:smoking:

19. oh oh shit i almost dided reading dat im so stoned dame it was so funny

20. dude, if its your house i would tell her to go by your rules and stop bitching or get the hell out. but i guess the best thing to do is just apologize and make sure she knows its your fault, just feed her what she wants to hear. then you wont have to deal with her shit for as long