Fuck my bitch ass grandma

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Thekoolbudz, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Mine died after she slipped on a banana peel. Hope I helped.

2. #22 OneLove., Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2010
    As a male, it's your goal in life to keep sanity whilest listening to /dealing with womens bullshit :)

Just chill, smoke a bowl, and respect your family members, man.

... And - I bet your grandma wouldn't call you a bitch ass :smoking:

3. LO-FUCKING-L.

Is this story even real?

4. Must be a family trait.:confused_2:

5. LMAO

Stoned+This story = Bomb shit, hilarious!

fuck my bitch ass gramma that sack o shit!

6. 'ol bag of bones

7. Alright so I'm eating dinner in the office with the door closed and I have my plate slightly close to the edge of the desk cause there is paper everywhere and my dog is outside the door cause he wants some of my din din and my fat sack of shit grandma who lives here and opens the door and let's the dog in which then eats the biggest nug of chicken off my plate and she flips shit and I'm trying to listen to my music so I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling. Gotta make you understand…Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry, Never gonna say goodbye, Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you. We've known each other for so long. Your heart's been aching But you're too shy to say it. Inside we both know what's been going on,
    We know the game and we're gonna play it.

just needed to vent that crap,what should I say when I "apologize" :p

8. you shoulda threw a big ass fit and punched a hole in the wall and then kicked your dog and called granny a fat beotch and slammed the door. works every time

9. There's so much fail in this thread that I don't even know where to begin.:laughing:

10. Sorry bro, but no matter how bad she may be, when the title of your post is "Fuck my bitch ass grandma", you're gonna be the one looking like an asshole, everytime.

11. Be glad she dosen't have Alzheimer's, My grandma died from that and holy shit its a annoying disease.
    Imagine the most stubborn person on earth walking around hiding everything then forgetting about it 10 seconds later, we lost over $700 from here hiding checks, and money.

She cleaned clothes and dishes with bug spray (or any kind of cleaning supply we left out.)
    She's chased us with knives and shit trying to kill us because she forgot who we where.

She would say and do CRAZY shit all the time. Im not going to go list every single thing she does but just pray to god she never gets any kind of dementia.

12. hahaha

13. IF he's over 18, he's a titty baby.

14. SOunds like your grandma has some sexual tension toawrds you....just fuck her and get it over with before she makes your life any worse.

15. damn dude so your mother fukin happy meal got ganked by the pooch. At least you still have the fuckin toy right...hahah...thats beside the point. The point is that if she lives with you tolerate it. And if my puppy nabbed my chiken i would be proud of tha lil nuk. In all dude you became irrately irritated as we all may get. SOLUTION grind it up, lighter, inhale, exhale and be more calm. That is hella creepy she calls you sexy, but just think when you are old and fat and livin with brats how you would be? And another thing if you were organized and didnt just throw papers on ur desk this whole thing would have been avioded and ur chicken would have been more satisfying...well to you..cuz im sure ur dog was in heaven

16. haha livefreely has a valid point. juss dont tell nobody...bragging is for losers. In your defense... Grandmas Boy the movie makes it legendary to bang a grandma. at least try to get her friends involved...and who knows you share your chicken with ur dog maybe whynot share your grandma??? im kidding i shouldnt make fun cuz kharma will come back around and ill get raped by an elderly lady or somethin

17. Ah, those delightful "senior moments". With weapons. :eek:My Granny shot out one of the walls in the house with a double barrel shotgun because she thought my Grandfather was an intruder. We still don't know how she missed him. Both barrels, buckshot.
    That puts a big durn hole in the wall...

18. u should say, " fuck u grandma!!.. bitch ass grandma!!.. stupid bitch!! I kill u grandma!!!