Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

50 different Marijuana smoking devices

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Highest, Jan 28, 2010.

1. #1 Highest, Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2010
    simple - list 50 "devices" you can use to smoke Marijuana :smoke:

I'll start with a few common ones -

Joint
    Blunt
    Bowl
    Bubbler
    Bong
    Pipe

Now some less-common ones

Water bottle
    Socket and pen
    Apple

Now you guys I'm all out of ideas lol :smoking:

2. RooR is a type of bong duuuuude.
    Chillum, Sherlock, Can.

3. I lolled at the op's op and decided to type this,

Deez nutz.

/thread

4. Yea ik, here we refer to is as two different things, I probably should've specified by saying bubbler and bong
    oh well

5. I think I saw some guy post on here that he hollowed out his dead ferret, froze it, and used it as a pipe.

Probably a troll, but it was humorous.

6. I'll laugh at you all day long OP

Neg rep and cuss me out as much as you'd like. It just makes me LOL even harder at your obvious insecurities.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

7. +rep this shit. :hello:

8. I actually smoked out of a small childs' skeleton one time. The bone marrow actually gives the potsmoke a smooth, minty, menthol flavor. Nice kick. Especially if you love the taste of babies' organs.

9. I watched on the news some teens actually dug up a skeleton and used the skull as a bong.

10. ^^^^That would be a cool thread. Not like this one. Pffft. We should smoke fanga bones like the did in that movie with method and red.. uhhh was it called 'how high' or something? LOL.

11. Fanga bones? You mean finger bones right.

12. #13 TearDownGod, Jan 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2010
    WTF? No, I didn't

I meant fanga bones. Say it phonetically and I think you'll see wut i dun did rite thar.

13. what are finger bones are they real finger bones???

14. Steamroller, chillum, sherlocks, apples, bananas, soda cans, plastic bottles, lightbulbs, zongs(eh), nintendo 64 controllers, GAS MASKS, vaporizers, hi-liters, toilet paper roll, pineapples, bamboo, wood, etc.... the list goes on and on

15. troll thread is for trolls o_0

16. [​IMG]

17. i took the back piece of my paintball barrel and put tin foil over one side and inhaled the other

iv used a metal whistle

i wanna see someone smoke with their bear hand

18. pill bottles

turkey baster