Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wet Resin ...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by followurblyss, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Ok this is probally a really stupid question, but I'm gunna ask it anyway...

I had alot of dryed up resin on my desk.. I wanted it off, so i wet it, and scraped it off with a knife. I was left with a shit load of it on my knife, (and i'm dryer than dry, otherwise I wouldn't be asking this in the first place).. but I said to myself "It's wet.. no way", but than i responded to myself.... "Isn't resin always wet...?"

So... As i said, pretty stupid... but i'm so dry, lol... can anyone shed some light on if it'd be ok to smoke..?:D
    Thanks

2. After scraping my bowl for my bong I had half wet half dry. Let the wet resin dry and then smoked it. Didn't kill me and I got fucking ripped. Finally got weed now though, so hopefully I won't have to do that for a while.

3. if u really wanna get high, go for it. it just sizzles and melts

4. Yeah I smoked like half a bowl of resin last night. It works fine. I recomend using a bubbler or bong, because it didn't taste too great with a straight bowl. It's safe to smoke, and it works.

5. I didn't scrape it straight from the bowl... I did that throughout the years, and it built up to alot dryed on my desk, so i wet it and scraped it off. It's now dry on my knife.

Im most probally gunna smoke it, haha..

6. you can smoke it while its wet. but obviously it burns much better when dry. The best method, wet or dry, is to take a little piece of rolling paper, or blunt paper and put the res in it. the paper helps the res to burn so that you can take thick, rich hits.

• Like Like x 1
  7. yeah its okay to smoke but its gonna be madd harsh but youll still get ripped.

8. Resin hurts my fucking throat but my brain loves it. It gets me fucking destroyed.

9. smokeable, but bad for you since it's basically nothing but tar with a little bit of thc. so the risks outweigh the benefit, it's your decision if you wanna smoke it or not.

and as to wet vs dry. It really don't matter because resin is non-porous meaning water can't get through, so once heated the water will evaporate.