post your strange, abstract thoughts here

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by sebastian, Jan 24, 2005.

here's tom with the weather

Had ya till the end there bud  ;)  keep on keepin on, no psychotherapy needed. 

3. Smoked some potent Vermont medical a while ago...now I'm in pre-calc zoning the teacher out and thinking about how sick it is that fall is coming. I love the colors, man, especially after a raw joint

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. i just dumped water pipe bomg huice on my laptop damnit

5. :mad: :angry:

6. the other day i only took 2 pulls and felt high as fuck i smoked a cig and then it tasted all creamy like a creamy hookah then i was able to control the wind with my thoughts uhm it was amazing

7. whatever i want i can get

Sometimes when I'm high I feel like I can "visualize" things going on in my body without, you know, having eyes in that area. Like I was smoking a hookah at a friend's place right after finishing a couple bowls with some guys, and the flavor we were using was pretty moist so there was a little condensation that I could feel in my chest, but whenever I felt it, I had this intense visualization of the shisha smoke passing through a pink, fleshy tunnel, pulsing with blood pressure. For just a second I could have sworn that I literally saw the inside of my chest.

9. ^

thats awesome man, the mind is incredibly powerful, it is like 1000000000000 times more complicated than any super computer in this world

10. Has anyone else ever been so high throughout the whole day that they questioned whether or not everyone else was real? Not like a hallucination but literally not real. That underneath there skin they were some kind of android or robot and your whole life was a lie. Every big moment had been a test, every friendship meant to shape who your supposed to turn out to be. That your just this little pawn stuck inside of some robotic masterplan and there's nothing you could do about it.

11. I wonder what it would be like to be a balloon for a day  :hippie:

12. I have spent the last few days smoking non stop practically every day, coupled with one night where four brownies were consumed. I can literally 'feel' my head like splitting open, it feels like my mind has no block on it and that I am completely in tune with everything around me. It's a beautiful way to think of things, if not a scary one.

13. This thread is fucking my brain,

It's, Friday mornin, where the weed at?

14. I look up and I see nothing but a grey blanket, dipped in purple shadowing the night sky. I saw how far we were from everything, the stars, and then thought, but everything is here. All life, as we know, exists on this tiny little ball. One second could pass and it's all finished. Therefore, life, is not us. Life, is not the universe, but something whole.

15. Ive always thought about this. What if the color that i call "blue", when other people see it, they call it blue, but to them it looks like what i would call "red". isnt that crazy?

16. Alot Blades talking about time.

my view on the human perspective of time is that our bodies all hav an amazing internal clock. ever woken up just before your alarm goes off? i think that time seems longer on weed and other drugs because it effects our internal clock making time seem longer

17. I think you would have to be very ambitious to try to commit suicide with a hammer.

18. Every time I walk home alone from a blaze sesh with some buddies I always think to myself how crazy it is that every house I pass has people living in it all living different lives none the same as the other and they all go about their lives not thinking about how many people are doing things in the world at the same time as them and how everything anyone does will effect someone in someway and people don't even think of the decisions they make sometimes when really It could completely change someone else's life also it amazes me how we can tell the difference between thousands of people just by their voice or their face and how many different voices, and body's and faces there are in the world or has been in the world previously the last big thing I think about is how everyone and everything in the world is using energy and if we could take all the energy in the world what we could do with it and how if all the energy was gone there wouldn't be a world all in all I always look at the bigger picture and it kills my mind :p

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Made my day dawg, cheers. :bongin:

20. be the ball.