post your strange, abstract thoughts here

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by sebastian, Jan 24, 2005.

1. i live underwater most the time, but when i get high, the tide ebbs far far back and im on dry land again, and when it wears off and im sober, the water comes rushing back and im the same as i was before. or something, i dunno.

2. I've always wondered....when you're getting a mani/pedi, do they call the foot-filing portion of it a 'pedi'file? When I kept a straight face and asked a couple people, most often, I got a fucked up look back.

3. When Hankariah sounds the funky tuba note, Nova Scotian pretzel factories undergo personnel changes.

4. anyone evre tried to convert light years into an actual measure of distance

5. How many licks does it take to get to the center of the universe???

6. I always had this thought every time I got high.. okay what if we(the people on earth) are just some show or test ..like what if "ALIENS" or whatever made "the earth" and us..to watch over us.and control us?!

another thought..
    would if what we witness everyday is just an illusion , a dream? or someone elses dream!?

ahhh! crazy thoughts from a stoners mind ..

7. haha, nice man!
    crazy thought indeed!

8. I've looked out my window and wondered if there were aliens observing what was happening through my window.  One time, I'm with my younger bro and his girlfriend at the time.  I convinced her to finally smoke, which was cool until she stopped, but we had a brazier fire going outside.  Passing my piece, looking at the night sky when you see this crazy pulsing orange light in the sky.  I know a plane when I see them, no plane makes lights that large, that linear, that fast in that color; then take off in a different direction.  

9. beep boop.

do you comply?

???

What are not possible answers to this question?

11. #31 mufasaranger, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
    ive seen a few of you thinking, of how america is messed up in several ways.
    Well, Im actually at the point in my life where I have decided, people lived with out all of todays common luxuries or, "first world promlems" up until.. well, the last 100 years. I'm going back to that. I'm buying land and living there, with no more society, no more government trying to run my life. No more of my hard work being stolen, from now on my hard work is going to be what feeds me, and my family. what houses us. and not one penny can be taken from me.
    (except property taxes)
    I get a lot of shit for this from friends and family. you asked for thoughts. thats just my plan, my thought is"will this make me happy" and if I am going to ever come back, and  I wonder if any of you have gotten to this point?

12. Definitely not an original thought by any means, but I believe a lot of "mental disorders" are the effect of an evolved mind. When I say mental disorders I don't mean things like mental retardation(in general). But ones like schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, multiple personality disorder, and anxiety to an extent. The whole opening of your third eye deal and all that. Schizophrenia being the most explanatory of this. I have it. I don't "hear" voices in my head per say. But I get these vibes  (I should throw out there that I do have somewhat psychic abilities and think this goes hand in hand). Just these feelings like something out there is projecting thoughts into me. Trying to contact me, or guide me in life. For better or worse, not relevant. I think that's why myself and others feel "different", and uncomfortable here on Earth, in our undeveloped, fragile, primitive bodies. Often feeling like we don't belong here. Always hoping, or searching to find our way "home". I somewhat subscribe to the philosophy that we all have our own Gods. Which are our higher, true selves. Our remaining individuality within the oneness of the cosmos. I believe things like depression and anxiety are the effect of our physical bodies not being able to cope with our evolved minds. If I didn't start to think about this a few years ago, I'd be dead. I've been suicidal as far as I can remember. Even when I was a child and didn't know anything. I always felt out of place. I've been dead a few times, I truly believe. One example I can't mention on GC, but I should not have survived that event. My higher self tells me I'm not done here, that I'm here for a very good reason. With my bipolarity I go back and forth between turning all of this into a positive or negative. I get warning signs from my body to keep it healthy, as it's so frail. I'm supposed to live to do something important. 

Yeah.. I really need to see a therapist. 

• Like Like x 1
  13. There's a time in everyone's life where they stop looking left and right, a time were we notice nothing is as black and white, right or wrong, as it seems. We then take notice in the further detail and darker shades of gray between the lines. We see shapes and colors, we don't agree with the liberal agenda, we don't quite agree with the republican agenda for they are both wrong. We realize this war of ignorance isn't about taking sides but rather opening your eyes and realizing what a great amount of time we wasted fighting each other when we should have been joining hands. Has there been too much time wasted? Are there simply too many channels to turn off our TV? There is that moment, you realize the side you chose wasn't the wrong side or the right side but it was only side. Then you know what side you chose never mattered for the "pick a side" campaign was only an illusion to not give you a choice in the manner of being processed, formed, and shaped into the perfect ignorant bliss. This world the super duper wealthy has created is one hell of a fantastic puppet show. Don't turn your anger on the puppets you come to blame for this, trust me they are only puppets turn instead your anger on the puppet masters they are far fewer in number, I bet about seven, and when they see their audience up-rise and demand change it won't be given but taken for we are tired of this soap opera puppet show and we want to be free again.

Unfortunately by the time we reach this epiphany it may already be too late.

14. This was fucking amazing! 

15. Death is an illusion, we are only experiencing ourselves subjectively, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

16. so turn it on turn it in and stay inert ive got the backbone the back way to escape the gun climb in the tree with the whistling and not saving anyone one and now it hurts stay at home and see flash delirum and plants as far as i know are still bending towards the light  and if we dance the heart explodes itll  make this place ignite *getting jiggy wit it*

17. I'm pretty sure I have some sort of unhuman spirit inside me, somewhere in some part of my soul. And I feel that this strange spirit makes up for some strange qualities in me. To be specific of what kind of spirit, I have been under the impression it may be a faun. 

18. I think human thought is an abstraction when you see how it clashes against the rest of the world.  The rest of the world tries to go on living but we, as a species, only see life through our narrow human lens.  We're the graffiti of evolution, spray painted across history on the walls of everything that's living on this world.

19. The thing is in each individual brain, we have the ability to flirt with abstract thinking since we all have the prefrontal cortex but then mankind and society started to create limits because it's not practical in real life solutions and therefore deemed as "worthless". This is why I have deviated from this shit. 

20. Sometimes my mind flashes weeks or even years into my future for a fraction of a second and then back.  It's happened all my life but I don't retain any memories though sometimes feelings or opinions.  I've tried to control it or influence it but I don't understand the mechanism behind it and have no reference. 

It's not deja vu, theres no feeling like its happened before because its the future.  It's like someone spliced in a single frame from further into my movie.