Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how fast do you go through 7 grams

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jermainel1, Jan 21, 2010.

1. a quarter will last me between one and three days.

I see some people saying they smoke a quarter by yourself? I try and share with people because people try and share with me, just can't share with too many at the same time.

2. I can generally get my quarters to last for 2 weeks if I'm smoking by myself, I just weigh out .5 to smoke for the day and don't go beyond that.

Doesn't work that way when i've got people over to toke or even if my brother is involved, in that case about a week usually less:D

I don't really care though, I get quarters of quailty herb for 55$ so I can usually just go buy another 8th or whatever if I run out.

I really gotta get growing though, I feel like i'm pissing away alot of cash when I buy weed.

3. for me it depends on the quality of the weed and who i am with or if its just for me.

if its dank real strain bud and i odnt smoke with anyone but my brother it can last from a week to 2.

if its dank and im smokin with my homeboys down the street then probly 4-7 days

if its mids and its just me an my brother smokin on it then it can last up to 4-7 days.

if im smokin my homeboys down the street out then probly 2-3 days.

but today im gonna buy a quarter of mids and its gonna be gone by 12 tonight because its being put into a 1 ounce blunt my homeboy has and like 4 other ppl are throwin in.

4. beasters 2-10 days
    dank at least a couple weeks

5. Quarter of Purp, Widow, Dro - if by myself a week.
    Quartert of Midz - 1-2 hours. I just roll them all up at blunts and high.
    Quarter of schwag - Well it lasts as long as it takes to sell lol.

6. I could make it last a month. But if I have a lot of money maybe two weeks.

7. 2.5 weeks, maybe even 3...

..nah, not 3, less than 2.5

8. probably 7 days..

9. I second that

10. A full work week, or 5 days.

I figure, it takes 2 to smoke an eighth, so i doubled it and i'm figuring somewhere around 5 days.

11. 5-15 Days depends whats going on.