Alcohol in urine, in big trouble need help

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by notrock, Jan 21, 2010.

1. can you say youve been sick? drinking alot of medicine?

2. exercise and lots of water will keep you in the clear. I love how everyone on this forum have the hardest time spelling supposedly lol. Everyone thinks there are "b's" in it.

3. Well i drank alot of water last night, and drank 3 bottles of green tea at school lunch, and about 6 things of snappel vitaman water and some water after school and before the test, plus some vitamins i found in my medicine cabinet. My piss was like straight clear so im afraid its going to come back diluted but thats better than alcohol on it. I casually brought up at group at rehab how i had a chugging contest with some kid after school and won, thatll be my excuse if he asks why my urine was so diluted. and if everything goes well....LAST WEEK OF REHAB THIS WEEK! Ill put an update when i get the results that way if someone in a similar situation does a search they can see how my scenario turned out. thanks for the advice everyone

4. I lol'd.

5. DRINK WATER AND RUN AROUND THE BLOCK A GOOD 5 TIMES!!!

don't u wana be free!?!?!?!?

6. yea same lol first time ive seen it like that

7. well i ended up passing doing what i said in my previous post if anyone is in a similiar situation, doing what i did made me pass.

And im terribly sorry for misspelling supposedly....

8. :hello:Glad you passed, Blade!
    And you're off rehab now, right? Enjoy your freedom!

9. I did read the post and i should have said i think that 5day test ranged is bs. sorry if i pissed you off dude. If it is a urine test then there is NO WAY it can go back 5 days for Alchol!

congrats on passin op i knew youd be fine.