Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking at Kid Cudi concert?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cdhfootball_21, Jan 19, 2010.

1. people will definitely be blazing.

2. i actually hate you. im sooooooo fucken jealous. i love him, no homo. dude just tape that shit to yo leg

3. its cudi.... of course there will be lol.

4. cudder is a huge stoner. he was even interviewed by some guy from hightimes.

he probably demanded security to allow weed in.

5. Yeah strap it close to your nuts, no one is going to pat you there. Have fun! :wave:

6. old thread is old, let it die

7. not only do i think, but i guarantee

8. how was it?

9. It's cool just don't be the first person to light up, (wait until you smellor see someone else burning). Just roll a few joints and get some sort of hard plastic case(Tightpac partypac Ftw) and just hide it anywhere in your clothes. The one i have is airtight pretty much and if you need to put it out you could just put it in and close it, smell proof as well

10. I got away with smoking at a Kid Cudi concert earlier this year, it was super easy. Even he lit up like 2 blunts on stage.

Enjoy, best concert i've ever been to.
    Embrace the Martian was the best song he did live (IMHO) followed super closely by Man on the Moon

11. this thread is old who brought it back.

12. Who is Kid cudi?

Sorry I dont listen to music.

13. kid cudi is bomb...rep cleveland

14. what is wrong with you? you dont know who kid cudi is? you better download the cd then

15. I went to the Wiz khalifa concert just recently and they didnt even check anyone and everybody was smokin during it.

16. yeah, i really dont know who he is.

Music is really dull and boring for me does not phase me.

So Im still to lazy to even search google.

17. i once smoked a bowl at a demi lovato concert it was amazing

18. kid cudi is probably one of the only artists i'd go to see live on shrooms
    but i'd say just put it in your sock or shoe

19. wow only on GC would a stoner have over 2,000 posts and say he doesn't even really listen to music
    if you don't like music when you're high that means your basically smoking just to smoke