SuperSilverHaze, Bob Marley, Chemo, m-39 royal, and more....CGE grow(NEW PICS)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by joe_fresh, Jan 18, 2010.

1. I'm watching this one bro growing with all of those nutrients as well...

-GL-

2. Subscribed.

3. well i jus got my order(one of them) from attitude:hello:...still waiting on 2 more orders,lol

below is an attachment of my current collection...more to come:D

Attached Files:

4. #44 .moonchild, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2010
    I would definitely transplant those if they are the same as that male you pulled.

Holyshit dude got enough ferts?

5. i just transplanted them all 2 days ago, they were due, and yes i believe i got enough ferts now, lol

6. #46 joe_fresh, Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2010
    ust got some pics of the new rooms:yay:, they are takin in a row, as i walk in

first the main door
    [​IMG]
    as i open the door you will see the "work" room
    [​IMG]
    this is the "work"room
    [​IMG]
    plumming for the water cooled A/C
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. #47 joe_fresh, Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2010
    heres some more

this is the door on the left(theres also one on the right behind me, thats my other room youll see later)
    [​IMG]

heres whats behind the door
    [​IMG]

and if i turn immediatly to my left heres my clone/mother room
    [​IMG]

heres inside the clone/mother room
    [​IMG]

heres the m39 clones i got the other day(200)
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. #48 joe_fresh, Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2010
    this is part of the same room(its really all one big room with diff sections)
    [​IMG]
    this is my other room on the otherside of the house, this one will have 9 lights in it
    [​IMG]

same room...

[​IMG]

heres my A/C and my "cusions" for the vibrations
    [​IMG]

the last 2 are my elec pannel and ballasts and my relay switches
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. well i plant to have the clones potted by this weekend for sure, some of them arnt lookin too good, others look great so i just wanna hurry up and get em in the soil, the other plants are doing real well after the transplant, looking real healthy

10. I'm in bro lets see what you can do!

.........................Subscribed!

11. HIGH All, *LOL* first couple of Pics and I'm like..huh..then the others popped up..fucking thought you were Growing in your mixing Soil area *LOL*.

Looks Pro joe...<< hey that rhymed...did you have a Pro Sparky do your Electrical or you do it? Can't wait just like paint_u_dgt....have Fun Bro.

12. hey guys, thx for tunning in, it will be a wonderful show, and yes unoit, i had a master electrician do the wireing, if you want to know more just PM me cause its kinda a touchy subject...

13. It makes me quite happy to see all of this coming together. I CAN'T WAIT to see what comes out of those rooms.

14. Hey Joe :wave:

:hello: nice seed line up
    :eek: huge grow room(s) :cool:
    This is gonna be good...pullin' up a chair :smoke:

15. Right on joe...Glad you didn't do it yourself and got a Real Sparky to do it...too many people think they can play with the Magic and I'm not one of them...no it's Cool Bro...don't need to know more.

16. well, i just got finnished planting half the clones, the other half will be done tomorrow, man is this ever alot of work, but it will pay off in the end

17. Wow man impressive setup, can't wait to see this grow take off :hello:

18. #58 joe_fresh, Feb 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2010
    thx moonchild, an yes the setup i must say is pretty sick,

ive been mostly an outdoor grower in the past, ive had maybe 15 indoor harvests over a period of time, and i must say this is by far the biggest ive ever had, the most ive had before this was 4 1k watts in a 12 x 8 room without co2 using "jacks professional 14-5-35" ferts for flowering(was easy and cheap and gave great results), i know ppl will say that the npk ratios are all off but this was recomended to me by a family friend who has been growing since the mid 80's and he still uses that formula and gets 3 lbs per light watering at 650ppm every watering using co2 ect... so basically off my 4 lights i was getting on average 6 lbs every harvest, which is 1.5 lbs per light without co2 and using smaller buckets than he was.

so i decided to upgrade to what i got now which is the biggest indoor garden i have ever had. i went all out on the nutes and got the whole AN line instead of useing the family friends chep nute schedule, i now have co2 and i plan to get 3 lbs per light(hopefully more), but like i said this is the biggest garden i have ever had so i may not get that much due to stress and stoner syndrome, lol.

i basically wanted to make my room as self efficient as possible that way the grow enviroment is stable and consistent, so that way i spent less time on fixing the grow environments and more time on the plants and my garden, a garden this big takes time to take care of and unless you are extremly passionate about growing your plants(as i am) then a garden this size is too much trouble, i absolutly love plants in general, and i love to grow plants to get the best possible product while not sacrificeing yield. unlike the family friend who grows for greedy and financial reasons i grow for the love and the passion of the plant, to get the best possible strains for my garden and the the best tasting weed in thge world.

so basically what i am trying to say here is that i know alot of ppl who grow but do it cheaply getting nice product, but not flavorfull nor the best quality, and im tired of smoking crap and so are my friends, so i decided to take this to another level of quality and get some new strains that are not availible in my area and the best growroom i could build(with help ;)), get better nutes and try to grow the best product on earth, IMO ofcourse:)

19. Sounds like a gameplan. :smoking:

You planning on flushing?

20. i plan to flush with final phase from AN, like i said i got the whole AN lineup