Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can thc seep through your pores?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eastviewtoker22, Jan 13, 2010.

1. like if you your breaking up weed can thc somehow seep through the pores in your fingers and cause you to fail a drug test?

2. in massive amounts, yes, but i highly :)D) doubt the amount you break up from time to time will do anything

3. HA yes it will seep rite into u

4. i broke up about 3 grams and i gotta dt tmmrw should i be safe?

5. Yeah man, better watch out too, they do nose tests too - even if you've smelled weed - only one tiny sniff - you come up positive. Watch out for that shit dude, they'll getcha...

6. safe.

when i say massive i'm talking about harvesting like 10 trees like up in humbolt where you get high just by touching enough plants

7. You're more than safe.

8. haha, you're gonna have to GET HIGH before a urine or blood test is gonna be failed. secondhand smoke ain't gonna get you, (unless you get high off of it), touching it ain't gonna get ya, you're good !

9. I don't know how to tell you, but.. Drug tests these days just aren't the way they used to be. They're so technologically advanced that they do radial eye scans to see if you've even looked at weed.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. #10 thedon420, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
    THC isn't water soluable, so even if you would get a lot of residue/resin/keif on your hands, very little (less than a few nanograms) would enter your blood stream, unless you have open wounds on your hands (and I don't think they'd have you breaking up the bud if your hands where all cut up, not too many people want to smoke bloody pot)

11. hahahahah

12. only a fucking stoner would come up with some stupid shit like this..

13. Yeah, how much did you pick up? The THC molecules hide out in your pores..when you take a piss they jump out and land in the sample. You better not have handled much.

14. THC does seep through human skin rapidly. That is why if you break up bud with your fingers you decrease potency. You wont fail a drug test that is why they have a cut off level 50 ng is standard.

15. If you are breaking it up, what is the next step? loading it into a bowl. Then after that you just sit there and stare at it?
    7.35 -7.45 pH (should be) is at our fingertips at all times. It seems to neutralize many acids that could enter our system. If you are in the Kush mountains rubbin some Charas out maybe, but not enough to test dirty.

16. I hate when that happens.

17. very ignorant of you to write like that. It is sadly possible to test positive just by touching weed. I literally just did myself.

18. user name is fitting and checks out. Kids these days...,