Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed from Guangzhou, China

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jackie.chan, Jan 13, 2010.

1. [quote='/ul\l9l-l0\/3;6489527]Just to let you know, in China in the villages, people use human shit for ferts.[/quote]

so true...but there shit dont contain trans fat and other unhealthy stuff.

2. Cool post, very interesting to see, thanks for the pics and a rep for hooking up:cool:

3. they found a seed! they should germ that shit and grow some 2700 year old weed!

4. From the way I understand it, Beijing doesn't have a lot of drugs because its heavily policed. You'll find more people who will do/sell drugs in cities far away from Beijing, like Guangzhou, where there are fewer cops and they all tend to be corrupt.

Nope, there weren't any seeds in my pickup. Although I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be ballsy enough to try to smuggle any back lol

5. have u gone to guangzhou, can u tell where & how it is sold there?

6. hey man, im in guangzhou now!! i just wanna know, how can i get weed here!! plz heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp me!!!
    how did u get it!!!? T.T

7. looks like i ate it and my digestive system wasn't too good and that's how it came out in the toilet....

8. come guys! this is a real emergency!!

9. You have some serious balls for getting that shit in China.
    They'll usually cut a hand or two off if they catch that on you.

+Repp :hello:

10. is the strain called asian eyes? haha

11. Racist fuckers in this thread

12. So Where can I hook up?

13. You know, for some reason I just assumed nobody over there smoked trees. My friend went to Japan and she said that people wouldn't even talk about it there, so maybe they're more laid back in China. I guess there's a smoker in every corner of the world.

14. du mahhhhhh! dem gentics!

15. Hey that is where I purchase my replica clothing for my store lol!

I get all my coogi, crownholder, ed hardy, etc, etc from Guangzhou.

16. I found someone looking to sell an underage sex slave before I could find marijuana in Tokyo..... No lie.

17. this guy is getting snicklefritz in china... haha... looks like mid.China blowz for buds apparently.

18. don't get caught they'll probably kill you.

19. fuck man i bet it got u blown. marinated in soy sauce or rice wine lmao. anyways good find bet it put u up there with buddha.

20. Pretty cool to see bud from china. I wonder if the different high has anything to do with the soil in china. Since cannabis use was first recorded in Asia it must have ancient genes haha