Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

North Carolina Buds a.k.a. Blue Ridge Reefa...where's my NC heads at??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jd4083, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Incredible buds my friend, bodacious. I'm in Raleigh myself

2. Thanks for the comments folks. I'm actually not in Asheville, but close enough :wave:

3. the weed you get blows my fucking mind damn!!!!:eek:

4. glad to see someone reppin some more NC heads. Right now im smokin on some legit indoor sour diesel, NC is great for headies, just gotta know where to look:smoking:

5. #45 pod-racer, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2010
    damn dude you have some high quality shit nice +rep i live in south asheville currently but ive lived in and around Asheville all my life and ive pretty much always been able to get good bud , im smoking on some dank indoor Sour Diesel right now really smells sour lol but Ashevilles great ive always lived here and never wanted to move

6. Yeah, Asheville is a beautiful place, especially during the fall.

7. Hello again everybody, sorry I haven't updated been real busy with a couple of new clients and haven't been smoking a whole lot lately. Had a bit of an issue with the head stash grow room...Nothing like 4 days of no power to ruin a tent in flower [​IMG] and of all the girls in there only the fucking finicky ass annoying as fuck to grow G13-H is flowering without nanners on every square inch of the colas [​IMG] thankfully the 5 clones from the local indica mom were harvested a week before the power went out but now we're down to one super seeded Mt. Cook, the g13h, and two of the local clones that weren't even from the mom that we ended up keeping

I guess this gives me an excuse to buy some head stash genetics that I've been wanting for a long time...hmmmmm flo time anybody? unless a local cut comes my way in the next couple of days that is...

anyways, here's a kinda crappy shot of some ~3wk cure from the local indica cut (currently unnamed as far as I know), this is a pheno we did not keep because the potency isn't anything to write home about, nor is the flavor for that matter

[​IMG]

8. Asheville is gonna have a shit load of Red Diesel and Bubblicious in March!!:eek::smoking:

9. ;) :smoking:

10. I wish i could find dank like that in sc
    jesus..

11. sour cheese looks like covered it in glass!

12. yea im in concord,

ive got a cousin at app state right now and she has nothing but good stuff to say about the bud up there

i mean danks not hard to find around here but prices arent the best

props on all that bud man

13. same on prices. in charlotte

14. I'm in Asheville

PM me cuz

15. Thanks for looking ya'll. i would PM you RobertDogg but I already know what you are going to ask me and I've already made it pretty clear a couple of times in this thread that I'm not interested in selling pot to anybody on the internet :laughing:

16. WORD!! Just asking for all sorts of trouble.

17. YEa whats up to my NORTH CAROLINA HEADS
    I dont care what they say asheville+boone has the best weed on the EAST COAST. Screw cali, I can go pick up some buddha or ak is aville

18. even if I did sell pot, and once again, I don't, doing so over the internet is fucking retarded :laughing:

dutch- yup, a-ville has a pretty good concentration of some great, elite genetics. it's where we got our (now lost forever) original ECSD cutting many years ago and it's still a great place for the culture and just to be in general. If I didn't have a lot of clients right here locally who depend on me I would probably have already moved out there instead of just visiting all the time.

19. I know someone around Asheville with ECSD from way back. :D Never got to smoke it though. :( I think this is going to be the last run before it's switched out.

20. I don't even want to list the things I would do to get ahold of an ECSD cutting, it's just too dirty for a public forum :laughing: tell him to at least make some beans or something and pass em around man, it's getting rarer and rarer by the day around here unfortunately...