Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

North Carolina Buds a.k.a. Blue Ridge Reefa...where's my NC heads at??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jd4083, Jan 11, 2010.

1. #1 jd4083, Jan 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2010
    Here's some local dank from the past month or two, my apologies for the crap - updated pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]pictures...some are grown by buddies, some are my own... Thx for lookin ya'll!

Master Kali (Master Kush x Kali Mist) - local breeder

[​IMG]

Arcata Trainwreck (Asheville Cut) - local breeder(s)

Sour Cheese (SD IBL x UK Cheese) - unknown breeder

Barney's G-13 haze:

[​IMG]

Here's some Mt. Cook x The Church at around 3.5 weeks iirc, lost track

(from L-R) Cush/Green Crack/whatever you californians call it now, out of Athens GA....then Sour Diesel BX 1.5, then good old NL#5

[​IMG]

Here's a couple more of the Arcata

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DJS Blue Moon (not the most photogenic batch i'm afraid)

[​IMG]

Me ripping some blue moon + uk cheese honey oil + blue moon bubble

[​IMG]

here's a flowering shot of the DJS BM from 5+ years ago...miss this one a LOT...

[​IMG]

edit- lost a ton of the photos throughout this thread to a poor host...working on backing up everything I have taken in the last month or two on my own server as well as the new server they're hosted on now...if anybody happens to have for any reason saved any of the pics posted in the first few pages of this thread please let me know! I'll make it worth your while :wave:

2. damn man. gooood shit +rep

3. good shit. 6 hours away from ya man, gots friends up in asheville/boone. pm me man. :)

4. I'm one state below ya man.

5. Fucking dank as fuck. Titantic weed. Glorious nuggetry. :smoking:

6. im in nc. i get a lot of stuff from asheville. good shit lately

7. Awesome job representing NC!

Those are some killer local buds man, always get the best from the Appalachians. That stuff comes down here to the cities constantly. ;)

8. hell yeah man rep the blue ridge!!!! Where the boone heads at?:smoking:

9. nice strains reminds me of me and my friends hopefully you have choice of any cuts you want also growing arcata trainwreck its starting to really fatten up

10. Reppin nc also... This is a good season

11. Thanks ya'll, FrostAie- yeah man, cuts a' plenty around here :hello:

And to the people who keep PMing me asking me to "hook them up in ____ town in NC," are you all high on fucking crack? Cut that shit out please. :laughing:

12. fire buds man, +rep. nice RooR too, is it an 18"? also what kind of ashcatcher is that?

13. it's a 5mm .us icemaster, the ashcatcher is a new-style 4-arm .us

Thanks man, looks like you got some funk yourself :wave:

14. Good to see the chronic floatin' around Blue Ridge, it's still dank down in Wilmington my friend! Some nice flowering pics bro, makes me drool everytime I see them!

15. Damn, you and your friends have some old-school cuts. Must be great to have access to Arcata TW and all that other dank. Keep tokin', looks like you're doing a fine job :smoking:

16. ya man, cuts a plenty out here :wave: thanks for stoppin in

i'd post some new pics but this bubble hash has made me into a zombie :p

17. Nice buds my fellow Carolinian! They all look mighty tasty, I love the herb from our
    mountains, its always been the best around. I cant wait to move out there, I give it
    another 3 years, its so beautiful. Keep reppin NC brotha! :smoking:

18. yo dude that is some niceee shit!!! i an hour away from asheville and def would be willing to make the trip for dank like that

19. Thx fellas

20. dug up a few older shots...here's some nice amber glass made from a purple cut of pure power plant (from a buddy in asheville)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]