God***Religion****Is it the same thing?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by PeaceFULL, May 14, 2002.

1. I am extremely interested in hearing the differing views on this. I personally don't believe it is. But I'm open.

Peace:smoke:

2. No. I don't believe it is either.

The belief of a creator and expression of it are considered religion. Religion and God aren't the same thing.

3. I just had to find out that most everyone knows religion and God are different. ENTIRELY!!!!!!!!!! They are not even close to being the same thing. Thanks:)

Peace:smoke:

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Religion is a man made institution...much like school...and goverment.
    God is real...God is within all of us.

Peace,

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Nope it's not the same thing. Religion actually exists.

6. ~~snip out post from a locked thread~~

7. I'm sorry, I should explain. Kronos posted this in the Do you believe in God post that was closed for name calling. It was this post that led me to ask the question in this post. I added the last line. Sorry for any confusion.

8. Look peaceFULL, I don't think I've ever heard of anybody being as horrible at interpreting other people's words as you. God is one of the biggest parts of religion. A religion that I do not beleive in. The religion exists, obviously there are millions of followers, but that doesnt mean I think God exists. I never said God and religion were the same thing, I said that they were related. Here's a tip peaceFULL, read the whole post and don't just read the first couple lines and make your own preconceived judgements. It's really irritating.

9. NINJA'S are the real ultimate power of the universe they are the gods

Attached Files:

10. I could take all those ninjas at once with my hands tied behind my back.