Weird Names You Call Your Pets

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Cat Man Do, Jan 7, 2010.

1. my bully's name is Bowser, i usually stick to that. although, most times i don't even have to say anything and he knows what the deal is

2. I have alot of weird nick names for my Chihuahua Roxi.

Girlie
    Dirla
    Roxo
    Foxy
    Foxo
    Dooey
    Doo

3. I call my cat either little nigger, tub muffin, or fatty tub tubs

She's pregnant with kittens tho, so it'll prolly be back to little nigger in a month or so  :hello:

4. My 8 month black cat Mr meow meow Kitty Mc fuck catAll black everything Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Lol funny after seeing this thread how rarely I call my dog by his real name. Sort of deal/address him different considering his stubborness(search breeds, hes got a bit of the most notoroious stubborn breeds of each).

Sometimes I call him partner, but with the Ricky Ricardo accent, "PAHR-tner". "You get some good food there PAHRt-NER" You barely prounce the T to get the proper accent.

Bud, Buddy, Piper (stole that from George Lopez talking to his kids) ,

6. one dog is Lexi ill call her baby girl, sausage, boo boo bear, fatty and nuggle bug the other dogs name is Dobby so i'll call him dobbles, dobson ,sweet boy or bitch boy( hes sweet as can be but scared of his own shadow)i remix rap songs about him lolmy kitty is Bruce Lucifer Wayne III but he goes by brucifer (bruce+lucifer) buddy, citters, asshole, brucie, baby brucieSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. It's hard to name an animal that doesn't have facial expressions, loool

so far the only invertebrate I've actually named was one of my tarantulas- "lefty" because one of his legs was lost, then regenerated, so it's smaller than the others.

I should name my Paruroctonus "dickhead" because the fucker attacks me whenever i'm refilling his water, flicks venom at me, etc..

I wouldn't even know what to name a jumping spider o_O

8. Mines name is kujo and he's a little shitzu. He's got a badass nickname Bo Bo Koo Koo minuetSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I call my pet OLAF!

10. My little terrier.-Gooks-Gookie-Lovey-BubbersLol..

11. #54 JUSTHILLBILLY, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2013
    Mangey fucking bitch, but after 5 years she thinks its her name now.. Another one goes by Pork chop and fat girl gets another one all excited 

12. Got three cats and a dog. For the cats:
    Freya - Frey, Frey-Freya 
    Benjamin - Benji, Ben, Beeeeeeeeeeenjamin, Buttons, Mr. Buttons, Mr. Benjamin Buttons, Button, Mr. Benjamin Francois Buttons the First of His Name, Monsieur, Francois.
    Guinevare - Guin, PenGuin, Harley Guin

Our dog is called Sookie, like from True Blood, so she always ends up getting jokes and new nicknames revolving around the series. Our friends hate Sookie the character from the show, so they'll playfully call her "stupid bitch". Otherwise she answers to Sook and Missus Stackhouse.

13. My dog is Nelson and I usually call him Nelly or Nelso. It's not cute though, he means nothing but business at all times. :laughing:

The other dog in the house is Komo, who I call Killer or K-dogg. He's a chihuahua with self esteem issues.

The cat is Cat and I refuse to acknowledge his actual name.

14. [​IMG]

enormous male jumper, possible Audax/Californicus hybrid.   

I nicknamed him "Venom" because he highly resembles the symbiote with the same name.

15. #58 Bongo Bongo, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    I like to call my cat a snuggle beast from all the rubbing and affection she gives when petting her.

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389506620.782807.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389506632.165913.jpg my black cat is named hades, my calico is named paranoia. Noia for short. Most people think they're names are strange. Or no good. Buut I don't care. =)Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. My fat cat "Navi" i call, "big mama", "sassy-cat" "jabba" "Queen Navi" and things of that nature.
    My fluffy black cat "Dozer" is often called, "Fluffy fucker", "Asshole", "fluff butt" "Sir Dozer/Prince Dozer."
    My cat "Alice" is called "Pretty Alice", "Princess Alice", and "Pretty Kitty".
    And my kitten, "Bebe" is called, "Bebebebebebebbe!" "fuzz butt" and "Little Princess".

Oh, and occasionally Dozer is called "Fuck face" or "Ass" and Alice is called "Miss sassy pants Mcgee".

Hahaha.