Weird Names You Call Your Pets

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Cat Man Do, Jan 7, 2010.

1. haha i think i might know what your talking about, is it almost like a squeamish?

shes like this when she wakes up too, crinkly eyes from lights suddenly turning on
    and shes the most quiet dog ive ever met,
    my only dog, but speaking on dogs ive come acorss..

but shes like a mute and i get a kick outa this being the only noise she ever really makes, haha

damn that dog:love:

2. no, i mean it pretty much sounds just like the sound pigs make when they root around in the mud. like a low grunt/snort.

3. i have a dog her name is porsha. sometimes when I get home wasted and i'm gonna let her out to take a leak I yell PEESHA by accident

4. I call my ladys little chihuanhua dog (whoses name is pnut) I call him prat or "the lil white rat" cuz he's small and white, he looked and was about the size of a rat while it was still lil, I just got a australian shepard yesterday and nameed him jedi,butive yet to come up with corny embarrasing names for him!

5. #25 Cosmonaut, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
    Me cats name is sadie, and when I'm feeling affectionate of the little pisser I call her sadie-badie (bay-dee)

tehe

6. my australian shepard's name is Lundy (after Lundy Canyon) but for whatever reason, I often call her Lunkus or Woogus or Lompy.

my best friend nate's dog is named Signal, and we often call him Wiggy.

the weird thing about pet nicknames is that to an outsider they seem weird, but in reality they make so much sense.

take Woogus for example.. :D

7. #27 Diceman, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2010
    We had this little chijuhaha type dog that would always pee when he got excited...his name was seamore so his nickname was peemore.

I just called my snake bonnie my "baby girl"

We had a dog named stupid once..not no nickname..it was his real name haha

8. My dog's name is Taz, and she's the fucking bomb.

"tazzy girl"
    "taz"
    "sweetie girl"
    "brown eyed girl"

All of which are said in a high pitched and most embarrassing manner :smoke:

9. My dogs name is Jasmine but I call her Jazz or Pooper.

Says more about the owner than the dog :)

10. I call my horse 'Tussell Horse'.

mostly because my grandad calls it that.

11. My cats' name is grogen.

He's my furry little baby kitty cat meow meow monster-man and i love him soooooo. :eek:

12. My girlfriend & I bought a chinchilla, however we simply refused to agree on his name: I wanted to call him Gizmo, she wanted to name him Baryshnikov (don't ask. It's some famous ballet dancer or something, she used to dance. I don't fuckin know). So I'd call him Giz for short, and that's when she realized that her ridiculous name for him was tedious to say constantly, so she started calling him Lil' B. That led to me calling him "Lil' Bit" when I was feeling particularly fond of him, or "Lil' Shit" if he was misbehaving.

13. My cats name is Qualif. We call him qualter kronkite, quallie, quaniferous, and nigletMy other cat i call keekaboo Sent from my LG-LG870 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. a cat called nibbler, nibbles or godamn kitty

15. I call our Pug 'Rotten', cause the fuckers so damn spoiled.

16. CARMEN HONEY!!!!! AWWW COME HERE HONEY BOOBOOCHILD!!!!! Thats what my 3 year old step son calls his baby bulldog.

17. the little feckers

18. I usually say, come here you little bastards.

If I'm pissed, I'll say, oh you motherfucker as I throw something huge in their direction.

I never hit them or abuse them though. Got 5 dogs on a half acre and they're my buddies lol

fuckers eat better n I do.

Love to sit with em by the campfire at night an just kick it.

Funny thing is my dogs are a family. Mom, dad n three half grown pups. Runt mix though.

Dads German shepherd border collie.

Moms brenyl pit and saint Bernard.

Dogs are unique, intelligent and the most perseverent (is that a word) animals I ever owned.

19. I call my dog mutt sometimes, but in a joking manner.

20. Baby girl or love..kinda weird but w/e, she's awesome.