Weird Names You Call Your Pets

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Cat Man Do, Jan 7, 2010.

1. The baby voice, the sugary nick names, kissy sounds... admit it! We all get a little embarrassing when it comes to our pets.

Despite having fairly conventional names (Oliver/Bailey), when greeting my cat and dog those tend to devolve rather quickly into squeaky toned dribble.

Some examples of "pet" names I'll call my pets:

My Cat (Oliver): Olives, Snuggles, Mew Mew, Mew Mew Kitty Fat (I have no idea, so don't ask), Mewmers

My Dog (Bailey): Honey Bear, Snuggle Bunches, Balooga

Anyone else have any particularly hilarious names they're brave enough to admit to using on their fuzzy (or scaly/feathery/bald - I'm open minded here!) companions? The more embarrassing the better. :)

2. uhh i call my cat niga.

3. calico, calico-lily, cali buds

(cat's name is cali)

4. is he black? >.<

5. Bitch, nig, turtle, fish, butthole rapist and crack head. I have a cat and two lizards. One lizard is fish and the other is turtle.

6. I have two cats and dog. When I call them as a group - like for dinner - I call them "Jerks" or "Assholes" but in that sugary pet voice. EX: Come here Jerks! Time for din din assholes!

My bigger, fatter cat is named Jebus. I call him Chubbus or Chunkus.

My dog is named Rusty which I think it is a lame cliched dog name but he learned that it was his name when he was at the shelter and other names I have tried to call him haven't stuck, so I call him Russell, but I try to pronounce it like a dog would if it could talk. GRRRRRussell.

He has a weird lump on his back where the fur is a different texture and color and when he gets worked up it pops up. The lump is shaped like the number 8, so sometimes I call him Ocho.

My smaller, skinny cat who is studying hard to be a human, can open doors, studies everything I do is called Mr. Skittles (again a name the rescue shelter gave him). I call him Lieutenant or Lietuenant Skittles. He prefers the formality.

7. Pee-Wee Wee Wee. lol

8. I call my cat fuck, shit, little shit, fucker, little fucker, bastard, little bastard, annoying fucking asshole, and things like that.

He's a prick.

9. dogs name is ginger.

flappy pig
    flappy nibbles
    flappy nibble twitters
    muffins
    pig
    snorty little ginger pig

all of which have deep meanings that i will explain if asked about.

10. i have 2 cats. all black one named omen. We call him darky, darkness, black guy, blacky...basically anything that has to do with his color.

and an all white cat whose name is miracle (my gf named him b4 we met, trust me i'd rename the fucker if i could) and we call him whitey, cracka, white guy and asshole, cause he's kind of an asshole

11. I had a black nocturnal hamster.

His name was Chronic.
    I have no idea why we named him that.

12. my dog responds to 'dog', retard, and useless. needless to say, i have a retarded, useless dog

13. :laughing:

Those are freaking awesome hahaha

14. lil wayne is one for my min pin

my other do i call cobbler or peachy cobbler.... a friend went to georgia got a dog and named her peaches and we adopted her... one of the coolest dogs ive had

15. One of my cats names is chubbles, another one (the mom of the bunch, my brother named her) is guy guy...weird but great.

16. I call my cat detective scruffs. It has fur like a lions mane

17. haha me too!

i got a black pitbull her names chichi

i call her pig too

18. I got a 10yr old pitbull I adopted her probably 9 years ago her name was honeyblue

So I call her honey usually or puppy or even pup

19. cousy, cous

my dog's name is cous cous ahahah

20. I call her pig cause when she wakes up from naps, or when she walks into a room, she makes this funny snorting oinky pig noise and i think its hilarious.

flappy comes from when she flaps her ears around.

twitters is cause she twitches her feet when she sleeps. btw, she's a pit bull/retriever mix