kissing after oral.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stealthgrower, Jan 4, 2010.

1. #21 Gitindizzi, Jan 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2010
    You like pizza, I like hamburgers. Not a big deal.

I agree with what FTB^^ said. If I loved her, and her face wasn't still a creamy mess, then all is well. Ive kissed girls after they gave me head. The OP made it sound was almost as if the girl looked like she just auditioned for a bukkake flick, and im making out with her. thats disgusting, IMO.

2. K look, if a girl will give you head, you should atleast be man enough to kiss her afterwards. Im not saying like as soon as you nut go into a hardcore makeout session but she just did you a huge favor, the least you can do is kiss her and say thanks.;)

3. so ur saying sperm taste like nothing.....wtf

4. I highly doubt any female would keep that nasty tasting shit in her mouth

Do you kiss girls after they eat? Or drink something you may not like?

I'm pretty sure girls know how to swallow. And if we spit it out, we still swallow whats left, so it's not like anyone would kiss you with a gob of sperm in/on their mouth. That's just retarded.

5. You never go ass to mouth

6. I personally don't mind either way.
    My boy will kiss me after I've gone down on him and vice versa, however, it's definitely different for everyone and I think it depends hugely on where you are in a relationship or if its just a hookup. Though, I still don't see the big deal.

To each his/her own. :wave:

7. Semen has a slightly strong taste than tears, but females taste completely different than anything I've tasted before. If I'm willing to kiss a guy who still has my wetness all over his face, he better be willing to kiss me after i do the same to him.

IF you wash yourself, it's not a problem. I don't understand how it would be a big deal. For real.

8. I would prefer not to but what the hell, it's not that big of a deal. And here's a question to really seperate the men from the boys and the women from the girls:

Would you go down on your partner after intercourse that lead to a happy ending? :eek:

9. as long as she swallows (or spits) im ok. no hardcore makout session, but a nice kiss saying thanks is fine
    now if she trys pouring my cum on my face, she's getting knocked the fuck out, but thats just me

10. I don't mind it much when im intoxicated.

11. Inhibition is the antithesis of good sex.

If you can't take a little of your own load in your mouth, then you probably have some other inhibitions that are keeping you from getting the most out of sex anyway.

If you busted inside of her and she was not completely satisfied already, would you not go down on her to finish her off?

If not then how would you feel if she stopped as soon as she got hers and left you hanging?

Exchange of body fluid is part of sex. Mine or hers, who cares. It's all good.

If it turned her on to suck me off and then share the prize with me, then it turns me on because it turns her on.

Go nasty or go home.

12. an eye for a eye or in this case a mouth for a mouth :)

13. I kiss my girl after she gives me head, but its not like im tasting cum. A women has never made me cum to anything besides sex, and even with that it takes 1 or more hours for me to finish. :mad:

14. I don't mind kissing my boyfriend after he does that. Not like I'm dirty. And he kisses me after I give him head.
    I don't see why you guys care so much about kissing your girl after she gives you head. I mean, most semen tastes salty anyway, and once it's swallowed, there's no taste left anyway.
    And most of the guys I know, have tasted their semen before while masturbating.

15. I don't mind kissing a girl after shes gone down on me, or swallowed my load. My last girlfriend however refused to kiss me until I swished some Listerine. I wonder why shes my ex. hahaha

16. i don't think most guys would ever admit to that though. i have before, not like i eat my semen, but i did taste it before because i was curious. i probably wouldn't admit that to anyone i know in real life though, only reason i am here is because of the anonymity.

17. Most of my guy friends told me about it for no apparent reason.

18. Lol. That makes her a little prudish.

19. that's pretty surprising. i would never just tell someone that lol, maybe if someone i trusted asked me i MIGHT admit it, but i would never just tell someone, neither would any of the guys i know.

20. The guys where I live, aren't too smart at all. XD