kissing after oral.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stealthgrower, Jan 4, 2010.

1. this is for guys and girls.
    guys if you just got a blowjob and she swallowed, would you have any problems with kissing her right after?
    girls if a guy just went down on you, would you have any problems with kissing him?

i don't have a problem with it as long as she doesn't try and snowball me.

2. Holy smokes! I've been wondering the same thing.
    Haha.
    I'm a girl and I don't mind if a guy kisses me after. I mean when you think about it, it's you...

3. I would rather not have the taste of semen in my mouth, but thats just me.

4. if the girl is going to stick my dick in her mouth, let alone swallow my load, no way i'd refuse her a kiss after. major disrespect, imo.
    not as bad as most guys think it is. not like you're getting a mouthful of cum yourself

• Like Like x 1
  5. UGH WTF!!! naw should brush teeth first...

6. me too

7. Don't matter to me. You honestly cannot even tell the difference

8. If a chick is nice enough to give me head, yeah I have no problem giving her a kiss. However, I keep it to a quick peck, no tongue. Even if it's mine, I don't wanna taste jizz.

9. u guys are lookin at it too sensitive hahah like "you did me a favor so ill do anyting for you"...yea f that, so if a girl licked you ass after you shit, then it would be fine to kiss her right? since its yours...HELLA NICKA NO

10. I kiss my man after he's been going down on me.

I'm clean, so it doesn't bother me.

11. It's cool both ways, I've never gotten a complaint, heehe.

12. this is something that youll outgrow as you get older I imagine.

youre ok with her swallowing your load, but are scared that a fraction of it could "backwash" on you? :rolleyes:

let me put another scenario on ya :: youre fuckin, and she wants you to stop and go down on her. will you not, since your dick has just been in contact with her vagina? I doubt it.

and, IMO, its no different then going down on her. Shes going to "lubricate" half your face. Whats wrong with a kiss?

if youre clean, and shes clean, theres no reason to worry at all

13. Its just a matter of preference. A peck on the lips is fine, but a full-on sloppy make-out right after she cannibalized my kids is a different matter entirely.

14. Nahh... I feel like it wouldn't even matter anyway. I feel like if a guy just went down on you (or if a girl gave you head) that to refuse a kiss would be rude... I guess that's the best way to put it. Maybe not rude, but like, it's the least you can do in return.

15. Right, my boyfriend doesn't mind if i kiss him after... if he said no that'd be pretty fucked up.

16. i love it. i love it when a girls down with it etc etc. its percfectly healthy if youre both clean.

17. i don't mind at all.. I find it a little weird when a guy gets strange about it... considering when a woman goes down on a guy, and she swallows.. there's really barely anything in there taste-wise

whereas when a guy goes down on a woman... he's got her all over his face usually.

18. token "outside" kisses only.

19. nah im perfectly 100% ok with kissing her after shes done sucking me, and i would expect the same from her.. because the way i see, if you're afraid of getting a little bit of your own dick trace in your mouth, then oral sex is not the thing for you.

get down get dirty, show your love. dont be all like "i dont wanna taste my own dick eww". the dick is tissue and cells like every other part of the body and will bring no difference in any part of the kiss.

.... its different when and if you just BUSTED a load in her mouth and shes still gargling it asking to make out. ummm sorry wtf this aint no two girls 1 cup bitch get the FUCK out of here.

kiss pre cum - yes.
    kiss post cum- after shes swallowed and or cleaned all up.. OK, but a bit hesitant and if i didnt love the girl, i probably wouldnt(a fling). if i loved the girl i would do almost anything sexually (other then things like, her wanting to put on a strapon and fuck me, me sucking dildos, etc etc)

:smoking:bye now

20. I honestly don't see an issue with either way.. I'll kiss a guy after he's gone down on me because, really, its just myself, and I don't know why a guy would protest a kiss after I swallowed his load -- are you afraid of tasting semen? Well I didn't really stick someone else's dick in my mouth between the time I was sucking yours, so what's the problem of tasting your own body? The chance that there would be any jizz left in the mouth or not diluted by saliva enough that it could be tasted is miniscule.

C'mon boys, grow up. :)