Buddha Seeds White Dwarf Autoflowering Seed Bonanza Experiment

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by piper32, Jan 2, 2010.

1. I bought 3 seeds from White Dwarf - Buddha Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds . I have been very impressed and pleased so far with my transactions with this company. Not only did the seeds come in very creative and discrete packaging, but also came from the UK to the west coast of America in less than 6 days from ordering. I will not go into detail on the packaging but I will say that it had a customs stamp on it, so it moved pretty quickly and safely through that process. I got 3 regular seeds of the White Dwarf and 1 Feminized G-Bomb - Big Buddha Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds .
    [​IMG]
    I am growing the White Dwarf as soon as possible. My goal is to hopefully get at least 1 male plant so that I can get more seeds to play with and not buy them anymore. The entire plant life from seed to harvest is no longer than 10 weeks, regardless of the light schedule. I want seeds rather than take clones because by the time I actually get my clones to root and live the plants will have produced seeds by then.
    This first grow with the WD is gonna be for seeds, so I am not looking for potency or yield of buds. That is just an added bonus. When I plant 40 seeds in 2 1/2 months, then I will worry about yield and potency plus ad in taller plants.

I started germinating the 3 seeds 4 days ago and within 18 hours 1 cracked. Then last night another cracked. I planted the first one in a peat pellet 1 1/2 days ago and I got this this morning:
    [​IMG]
    I am very excited to see this little head trying to poke it's way out of the soil. I will be using Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil with Earth Juice products. I plan on using grow, bloom, catalyst, and possibly molasses or they call it Hy-Brix, I think. Well here we go. I will be doing daily updates with lots of high quality, large pictures. I welcome all comments and criticism as that I consider everyday life to bring added xp. Lets grow together!

2. This plant really wants to grow fast. This picture is just a few hours later than the last pic.
    [​IMG]

3. I used a few drops of this in the water that the peat pellets soaked up.

[​IMG]

4. make sure u transplant these to a big pot at least 2 gal because the more room in the first 2 weeks the more they will veg before flowering starts. If they get stunted the yield suffers good luck

5. #5 piper32, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2010
    Hello! welcome to my journal! You are exactly right. I had planned on putting them in 3g pots just as soon as the cotyledons turned green which was a few hours later than my last picture.

Unfortunately, due to me not being able to find my battery charger for my camera, I can not upload any photos at this moment. I have pics on the camera of the last couple of days, but the battery is dead. The charger is around somewhere, so I will get the missing links inserted in the right places . . . .

Update! The true leaves have begun to grow nicely. There is a small marking on one of the cotyledons, probably nothing serious to worry about but just an irregularity worth mentioning since it will show up on the pics.

Other than that looking real good so far.

I also got pics of my recently harvested plant in one of my signatures. It is in a bag curing in the ways of Rumpleforeskin , one of the best, detailed, pictorials on this forum.

Smoke Weed!:smoking:

6. [​IMG]

1/2/10 10:49 pm

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

White Dwarf(bottom right) G-Bomb feminized next to it, and 2 unknowns from bagseed on top. All cracked yesterday and today. 3rd White Dwarf is still trying to crack. Blueberry X Romulan X Kush shell cracked but no root yet; it will be huge.

Ordering or getting 1000 watt light for the grow room

Turning this thread into diary for whole grow.

8. #8 piper32, Jan 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2010
    This seedling is growing too fast:eek: 1 cracked and planting but taking sweet time to pop out of the soil and the other one is refusing to crack period. we shall see

9. #9 piper32, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010
    [​IMG]

taken today. watered with 1/2 tsp earth juice grow and 2 drops SuperThrive.

[​IMG]
    white dwarf

[​IMG]
    G-Bomb

[​IMG]
    Blueberry X Romulan X Kush

[​IMG]
    Bagseed unknown

[​IMG]
    Bagseed unknown

I took these pictures about an hour ago. I am going to upload another 2 or 3 pics that I just took a minute ago. 1 of the Unknown Bagseed and the Feminized G-Bomb have exploded in growth and will probably get into pots this evening or tomorrow morning.
    G-Bomb
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Hey, excited to see these plants grow, pulling up a chair. Also, what type of lights are you using? LST? SCROG? (Don't mean to bug you but I am trying to learn a lot so I can maybe grow some day).

11. Looking good man!

12. #13 piper32, Jan 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2010
    My new set up with a 1000 watt High Pressure Sodium Light.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am very happy now!:hello:

Well . . . other than the fact that 2 of the 3 White Dwarf seeds died or never sprouted I am very happy . Time to get some clones
    Only one of these is guaranteed female, the G-Bomb, in the largest container on the right.

Smoke weed!:smoke:

13. Can you change the name of a thread?

14. Feminized G-Bomb

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BlueberryXRomulanXKushX?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

White Dwarf

[​IMG]

Unknown 2 I will call her Fatty. She has fat roundish leaves, no disrespect, but if she turns out fatty, I will be fatty happy.

[​IMG]

15. #16 piper32, Jan 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2010
    I got 4 Mango Feminized. This has been a strain a wanted to grow since I started smoking 15 years ago.

[​IMG]

I can't fucking wait