i cant think of a title for this one

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Cannibasity, Jan 2, 2010.

1. just saying bro its a theory... until scientist find some magical apple with the power to make people think/smart and, is good looking to the eyes then the forbidden fruit will always be weed in my book.. it is the "seed bearing herb"

2. Yo, westly willis, humans have an amazing amount of mental capacity. More than any other animal on this planet. Yet very few people can recognize this fact. Just open your mind and you will realize, our minds can understand much about things that we don't normally know anything about. You haven't realized this way of thought. I wish you could and encourage you to do so. Anybody can realize this but you have to work your mind. Take a few bong rips and listen to bomb music and realize the world we live in. Just try it and I garrentee your life will be way better. Yee.

3. Lol, well according to the bible we already ate the apple. We already know the "knowledge." The way we think, the way we act and the way our mind works is because of Adam eating that apple. The "Curse" of it is passed down to every human. God banished us from Eden so we will not discover the tree of life thus making us immortal. Read Genesis again.

4. i have.. i read it all the time.. why dont you read it but, this time dont take every word so literal ;) try to use your mind and think.. see how it was written. see how some sentences are in the wrong spots.. remember genises was interprited and put in the bible and we all no if the orginal person didnt put it in the bible then .. its almost 70 precent no exactly what it is suppose to be.. and dont give me that bs "god wrote it" i am not a child lol i can see for myslelf its quite obvious when you read genises and you interprit it yourself what the forbidden fruit is.

5. some people just dont know they can do this.. the world has been to closed minded .. living in a box for too long they dont realize that we can communicate with the inner us.. our essence.. and our essence have been here sine time existed our bodies are new. when we connect with our essence there is a lot we do learn from ourself.. one day try smoking a shit load of weed and have aconversation with your mother or father about their childhood.. see how your mind will visualize what they are saying so perfectly.. and then ask them see if your right or wrong.. i did and i got everything right even the clothes my dad was wearing..:)

6. Despite anything you're saying, we still ate the fruit already.

7. alright here is a better way to put it to make you understand bro... imagine and im only giving you an exampple... if you were to get high back when they were no tv no radio no distractions to your mind. already knowing what weed does to you (makes you think) what do you think you would do if you got high? sitting on a beach wouldnt you .. think! wouldnt you look at the stars sun moon and think to yourslef why these things happen and why they are made.. in modern time and i dont know if anyone else experiance this when your stoned and watching a movie you atart to think about the directors point of view.. right? when your eating you think about what your eating right?.. and another thing.. dont you realize that almost everything great thing =, something that just breakes the boundries of technology was created by a stoner? electricity was discoverd by a stoner.. think about it jazz music.. apple computers.. microsoft.. soo many things its crazy how marijuana opens up your mind. most movies were created under the influence of mj or another drug. and dont act like you have never gotten amazing ideas and stories when high like your mind just keeps racing and racing.. so why wouldnt the forbidden fruit be mj.. it has all the charecteristics of what was discribed in the bible.. beautiful to the eyes.. you can cook with it .. and it makes you smart :rolleyes:

8. Well lets see. I already know I'm naked when I'm naked, I don't need the "Fruit of knowledge" to make me realize im naked, and to make me distinguish the difference between good and evil. I already know these things (without smoking weed)

Care to explain?

9. Throughout our entire history, people have always been certain that doomsday was just around the corner. I do agree with you on the part that we're brainwashed zombies. Just think of when the last ice-age came (not the movie, the actual historical period lol). There were no TV, satellites or scientists. It just came slowly and eventually people just had to move and they friggin survived it! If a new ice-age was about to come, we'd hear about it in the news and people would start panicking and somehow rely on the government for help (still talking about the weather, but the movies kinda deserve that reaction from the public). We can't do anything ourselves no more. Our helplessness is growing exponentially.

10. well you see the problem with tthis is your talking about now.. you already have knowlege now so obviously you will be able to distinguish you are naked but, if you never had the luxury of clothing if the such thing never existed would you know you are naked.. would the word naked even exist? i dont think so. youd be natural maybe you should ask yourself why do people clothes themselves then come back to me;)

11. yep now people dont know how to think for themselves always relyng on someone to do something for them.. instead of thinking forthemselves we want others to think for us.

12. I don't see myself living long at all, but I also can't predict the future. But I too have the feeling of the end, or is it the feeling of not knowing whats in the future or is it the animal instinct that we still have, sensing the end.

If it is the end I welcome it, because I want to know what happens next.
    If it is the end I hope its exciting, something a that is truly awesome to behold. Not nuclear war but just something..................biblical I guess?

regardless only time can tell the story of the future, So let it do so, and in the meantime live for the now, Shoo away the past, and let the book of future be written as time moves foward........

wow

13. Because god made us clothes. It's stated in the bible. After we ate from the fruit of knowledge we were kicked out and god made us some clothes. Not only is it needed out of "knowing" we are naked, but also for warmth (something not needed in Eden)