i cant think of a title for this one

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Cannibasity, Jan 2, 2010.

1. #1 Cannibasity, Jan 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2010
    does anyone else feel like everything is coming to an end soon, like its almost over. ashes to ashes, dust to dust. us humans have had a very long run on this planet but, this generation of heaven and hill is coming to an end. we were put on this planet to be fruitful and multiply but we have become completely hypnotized by what we see on tv, that we forget to be human, to think for ourselves. has anyone ever questioned creation, is genesis really written by the first man who was able to open his eyes and use his mind. to think for himself. is the forbidden fruit really weed?
    "And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat." sounds like weed to me.
    we need to snap outta the whole that humanity has kept us blinded from. the real world. we stopped being ourselves everyone has been influenced by someone else.
    sorry to say it but this world really is coming to an end soon. im not a 2012 believer/myan or whatever i can just feel it. im only 20 and i cant possibly think how can i live another 20 years k, my life felt so long already. you look at people who are 60 and 70 and you cant wonder how they lived so long.
    have you ever realized when your stoned not just you but everything your around seems as if they are high too and they are actually getting along.

i think its time everyone start using cannabis just like we were put on this earth to do. enjoy the rest of our lives in peace and end all the wars that are going around because humanity is at its brink, and we dont have much longer to enjoy the simple things life can offer. release yourself from mental slavery -Bob Marley
    SORRY FOR GOING ON IF ITS TOO LONG JJUST DONT READ IT.

2. umm lay off the fuckin LSD.

Let me guess Krlll and Ebe (google it assholes) told you the end was near and wanted you to spread the word about it.

Stop being paranoid my christ. If you die you die no sense in worrying about it and trying to think you can figure the world out noone has that type of mental capacity.

WW

3. i'm 20 also, and strangely, i too think like this. i'm not a 2012 believer either, however i do feel like something is going to happen in that year that will change the world dramatically (ie. cannabis related issues). i just feel like we've evolved so much and eventually we'll end up destroying ourselves or something.

4. Lol yes the fate of the world rests on a weed issue.

Come on do you see yourself typing this bullshit? Are you kidding me?

No offense but my christ that is the most ridicoulous thing i have ever heard.

WW

5. Yeah I'm with you on the "These twenty years have been so long" thing.

I'm 18, but close enough. I just can't really imagine living the rest of my life, you know?

6. Twenty years can go by in the blink of an eye. You might not believe it now but in 20 years that's probably what you'll say.

7. i feel the same dude!

8. Me too, human beings for some bizzare reason don't know how to work together to better ourselves, we are all worried about ourselves and ourselves only, and in the end we will end up destroying ourselves and eachother whether physically or mentally only a matter of time

9. well I don't give a fuck what happens I live for today

10. I agree with what you said about people forgetting to be human. It's like we've lost touch with ourselves as a society.. (dunno if everyone should smoke though--some people can react pretty badly haha).

also that everyone has been influenced by someone else kind of goes with that.. people too often just live to not really be individuals, but to mimic what they see, and the even more unfortunate thing is that most of what there is to see in our society on mtv, cnn and american idol is straight shit. It's like everyone's tuned into the wrong frequencies, then hearing the wrong messages.. *****s need to look within :cool:

11. #11 Cannibasity, Jan 2, 2010
    dude if you didnt have anything nice to say then dont say shit.

and why doesn't anyone have that type of mental capacity?... not everyone is stupid. they are people which can see for themselves. you know. everything was thought up at one point and then interpreted. do you honestly think everything was interpreted the right way? cmon bro use your head. take it out that mental box that you have it in.

or maybe your right. i shouldn't care, maybe this era of materialism and violence and the illegal-ization of weed was put here to keep us blinded from caring about it.

12. Lately, I have been getting weird feelings. When I hear of global issues that ultimately affect us all, or even after watching 60 minutes, I feel as if we are taking a one-way ticket to chaos.

I am not a 2012 believer. I believe the world will end slowly, like it is now. Natural Disasters will kill us off. We must find a new planet to inhabit. For it is just a matter of time, before humanity is gone.

The earth is on its final grains, in our broken time glass.

13. When I start feeling/thinking this way, I always feel like it's my depression talking. But yah, it does kinda seem like it was all a big failed experiment....

14. dude, everything that you just said i have been thinking for a long time.
    i know what you mean about being able to feel that the end is near.
    i also have thought the same thing about weed being the forbidden fruit in the garden of eden. we really all need to stop being blinded by the rest of the world and turn our lives around.
    it is funny that everybody always seems like theyre high when i am... idk why that would be though.

15. exactly i remember sitting next to my little 15 year old sister.. i was stoned outta my ass she just started giggling for nothing and laughing at my corny jokes ... laughing like she never laughed before and just in the zone its like she was acting the same way she would act if she was high.. but she wasent is that weird or what

16. #16 Saul Goodman, Jan 2, 2010
    It's not a too far out idea. I embrace this concept for the simple fact that it helps me take everything for what it is, and make the best out of it.

"Not knowing how long you'll live gives you the freedom to take chances."
    - Mike IX (EyeHateGod)

"Weed - Makin' every day swell til 2012."

Addition:
    May I also say that I too have been feeling something in the air. As if there will be something catastrophic or something spectacular that will happen. A shift in consciousness perhaps?

Whatever may come, I am ready and able to embrace it.
    It seams the world needs something to change our perspective.

17. People have figured that the world will end for as long as we've been around.

18. it makes perfect sense that it would be the herb bearing seed of knowledge..
    when humanity was created we were equal with the animals. we were put on earth to eat rest and multiply.. just like animals we didn't care if we were naked in front of others we had no knowledge. then women was tempted to cook with the beautiful bud of the cannabis plant and expand our mind sets and realize things. women began to realize that men are attracted to them so they cover themselves to keep the man at bay. to control the man.

if you actually read genesis chapter 1 you can certainly tell for yourself that it is... some words were misplaced or misinterpreted witch confused the whole world. and cannabis being illegal just made it more taboo to even think that way.

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo]YouTube - Tool - Ænema [uncut version - hq - fullscreen][/ame]

20. Oh my christ this is ridiculous!