Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lighting a bowl without a lighter or match

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mono15591, Jan 1, 2010.

1. yea so my room mate decided to take my lighter (arg!)

yea so I have no lighter or match and I was wondering if anyone knew how to light a bowl without fire

I thought I saw a thread with someone using a light bulb but idk

also a little drunk so lets keep things nice and short!

2. Pretty sure lightbulb isn't hot enough to light dank. It's dark now but you can use magnifying glass during day..that doesn't work you only got 2 choices. Get super super drunk and pretend your god and try creating fire, or get super super drunk pass out and wake up the next morning with a hangover so you go to the store to buy hangover pills and you'll buy a lighter

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................

Go find a wooden dried stick and shove it in your toaster for 5 minutes until it catches fire, tada.

4. do you have a stove? you could do hot knives, or if its a gas one (i assume it's not, you could try finding something flammable to light it w/

5. a candle? haha

6. hotknifing when drunk sounds dangerous

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Its winter... Go outside, pick up a dry twig off the ground, light that twig using your stove, and done?

8. i dont know if this will help, but theres science talk about the mind being able to combust flame thru mind power.

concentrate real hard on yo bowl of bud and try igniting it with your mind. Goodluck, it wont be an easy task!

9. Magnifying glass/local star.

(The Sun)

But you'd need to light the candle somehow as well :p

10. Candle + Stove = Fire?

11. ^lmao

12. [​IMG] rip mono15591

13. Walk + Store + $0.89 = New Lighter

New Lighter = Fire

14. because everyone lives within walking distance of a store.

15. :confused:are you just in walking distance to a corn feild?

16. haha for a second i was like shit good idea

then i realized im really baked

17. roll up 5 bible sheets really tightly, stick it into a wood stove, and light your bowls with that. Worked for me! haha:hello:

18. beeline, toothpicks, and situate yourself close to a stove or go out and buy another lighter.

19. If you have a gas stove, just light toothpicks with the flame from the stove and use them to light the bowl

20. Heres what you do. Take some sort of flammable spray, something that will make sparks and a piece or napkin/notebook paper. Go outside, spray whatever on the ground, add spark and fire is here. Burn napkin/paper and light bowl with that.