Miracle Grow Fertilizer

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by testhec10ck, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Almost every experienced grower will tell you that there are much greater fertilizers than miracle grow, and this is true. I have done some research and experimenting and have created and exceptional fertilizer which uses only farm farm fertilizer and miracle grow fertilizer together.

Miracle grow is used as a standard for growers across america. This fertilizer is designed to work this way. It incorporates two different and important growing features. 1. This is the half of miracle grow which is not needed for growing, this fertilizer is designed to grow almost any plant. This is good but marijuana plants respond to a specific npk balance much better. 2. Miracle grow fertilizer is designed to be in simple chemical structure. The Nitrogen Phospurus and Potassium are readily availible to the plants. Most organic marijuana specific fertilizers contain very complex chemicals that that plants just cant use. This is the part of the miracle grow which makes it great.

I have been mixing the two fertilizers and the results have been astounding. Just minutes after watering the plants start to show visible signs of growth. The buds produced are larger and more dense with more visible tricomes and the stem is almost twice as thick as the plant which only received fox farm fertilizer. This was my first time doing this and i would definatly repeat it in a future grow.

Heres what i did. I used fox farm which is a big bottle of condensed liquid fertilizer. and miracle grow which is a moist green fertilzer which must be dissolved into water. I was only growing three plants so I only has using a one gallon watering pan. For ever gallon of water i added two teaspoons of fox farm and one teaspoon of miracle grow.

Try it!!!! Tell the world what happens, well the grass city world, and enjoy your delicious buds.

2. I'm afraid I have to call bullshit on that one....if that formula was as outstanding as you say, everyone would know about it. I certainly praise your creativity and thinking outside the box, but there aren't any nutes known that cause instant noticeable results.

• Like Like x 2
  3. yeah....I have to call B.S on that one!!!!:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well im actualy all im using is miracle gro and i can see visible growing after only about half an hour

• Like Like x 2
  5. Visible growth in minutes? BULLSHIT.

The reason you are seeing such a difference between the MG and the FF is because FF is total crap.

MG is nothing special the same forms of fertilizer can be found in other products.

• Like Like x 1
  6. so fox farm grow big nutes arent good at all or what i thought it was good

7. Fox Farms nuts as well as MG are good nuts. Maybe not the best, but work. A lot has to do with the soil, quality of water and the ph stability.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gee wiz, couldn't somebody have told me this visible growth would happen almost instantaneously. I had just finished using the miracle grow when my sorry excuse for a woman told me it was all nonsense. IN fury I took off my safety glasses to respond and my sour pine jumped up and speared my left eyeball. At this point my loyal 140 lb mutt jumped to my rescue and anyway maybe an expert here can tell me if I have discovered a new way to foliar feed. yeah real lame lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 Drivenone, Apr 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2010
    The fail here is the MJ Grower's guide said you shouldn't mix straight chemicals.. You could get a reaction similar to vinegar and baking soda and risk severe injury.

(time for another hit. I nearly misspelled every word)

Right. I've seen my plants growth in just minutes, recently. 10am the seed breaks the soil, 1120am the stalk has grown and the first leaves have cracked the seed shell. I guess a person could sit there and watch the plant grow and over time notice that the plant grew. Like what happens when you watch a clock. Eventually you notice that time passed.

• Like Like x 1
  10. H3COOH (acetic acid) + NaHCO3 (sodium bicarbonate) -> NaCH3COO- (sodium acetate) + H2CO3

further: H2CO3 -> H2O + CO2

OH GOD! Another miracle CO2 machine that makes you grow a pound from one CFL! I think I'll start a post on GC about this!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Whatever makes you happy. There are thread on CO2 and CO2 production. I guess my fail was in using the wrong example. I should have gone with Metos and Coca Cola.

12. I'll make my jokes funnier next time so you know they're jokes. :smoking:

• Like Like x 2
  13. :D hahaha!

• Like Like x 2
  14. #14 Encryption, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2010

been using the organic line for 6months now and love it MG bone meal and MG blood meal MG all purpose Organic mixed with a lil green jerseysand to 50% vermiculite 50%perlite stop in have a look at my GJ

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm using MG Tomato Ferts right now, I got it a long time ago, but dont believe in wasting things so I'm using it up. I run it at 1/4 to 1/8 strength and the only problems I had with it were when I ran it full strength and burned some plants.

• Like Like x 1
  16. i dont know how this thread got so crazy, are people really going against fox farm? the main discussion here should be that most miracle grow fertilizers are chemical poisons that will put carcinogenic toxins into your buds. Miracle grow is synthesized in a laboratory whereas fox farm is created organically, thus the price difference. Fox farm is formulated specifically for the growth of high grade ORGANIC marijuana, miracle grow is for your mom and dads vegetable garden. im not trying to push fox farm on you, but when i go to my local grow shop i dont see miracle grow's line of products on the shelves, i see fox farm and other organic nutes.

• Like Like x 2
  17. haha watching a plant grow is like watching water boil or paint dry imo lol cant believe hes using that much ferts it seems to me that 3 tbl spoons per gallon seems alot but again thats just me

18. 2 teaspoons plus 1 teaspoon is 1 tablespoon. I could be wrong but I think FF grow big says 2-3 teaspoons and MG says 1 teaspoon so he is pretty much adding twice the recommended amount.

19. This is why you flush before harvest.

20. even if you flush before harvest, theres no way to argue that there isnt a difference between organic and chemical, otherwise it would be pointless to buy expensive organic fertilizers. Even with flush, chemical fertilizers are going to leave carcinogens in your bud. Overall if you dont mind cancer, use chemical fertilizers but if you value your lungs go organic. Some would also argue that it tastes better and i agree but thats not the point im trying to make, i just want to say definitely fox farm over miracle grow i think most will agree with me.