Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking res?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sticky icky bud, Dec 30, 2009.

1. can you get high from smoking res scraped from a pipe??

2. ya you can its a different high though

i always forget what im doing a lot more

3. Short answer...yes.

Long answer...yes, but... I will talk more on this in a bit.

4. Yes you can. It does not taste very good, nothing like a nice green bowl. But you will get high.

5. haha lol it works lol man i havent cleaned my pipe in like 8 months! :)))))) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

6. Yess. Save it for when i have no weed. Ofcourse.

7. Yeah you can get high from it. I find whenever I do it the high only lasts for about 30 min though so I don't really find it worth it. Might just be me and if the taste doesn't bother you and you get high why not?

8. Naw, that's me too. The high only lasts like 30 minutes, but if you're fiending, might as well smoke it.

9. yes, i've done it many times when im dry.

10. yeh i do that sometimes, i also do the saving stems and grinding them up on a rainy day thing too..

who cares it fucking works. resin is like ass though.