Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of Scale do you guys use to weigh your stuff?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokemaster5000, Dec 30, 2009.

1. I need to buy a scale to measure my shit, so, i was thinkin about buying a jewelry one, since i cant find any others, would that work? or do i need one for food? or somethin like that

2. Triton t2 ftw.

3. Anything that weighs grams dude. Just get yourself a digital scale at a headshop. Food scales will work as long as they weigh grams.

4. what are the average prices of electric and non-electric scales?

5. My scale, an excellent one for the price, was 25$ and it gets the job done and then some.

6. I remember hearing my friend say that he saw a scale for $5, but I didn't believe him

7. Just got this one in the mail today. Works great very happy with the purchase.

[​IMG]

8. niiiice where'd you get that one?

9. Hey Guys, check out herbalsmokeshops.com for a good selection of scales.:smoke:

10. any one dude.
    $25 at a convenience store!

11. Definitely spend that bit extra and get a digi over the manual ones. The hand operated ones you have to get out the weights and shit and balance it all out, as opposed to a digi where all you need to do is an initial calibration and you're set to go.

12. #19 LCM, Dec 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2009
    I have one very similar to this, courtesy of my local high school biology lab.

[​IMG]

It's extremely sensitive/accurate, if you even breathe near it lightly it will throw it off.

13. hahaha you stole it?