Why didnt Frodo and Sam just fly to Mordor?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by C. Majik, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Pffffft. I'm gonna start a thread about how much the DUNE movie sucked.

2. Best post on this thread.

*Nods*

3. sad.....

4. Did you all miss this guys post?

5. #45 TearDownGod, Jan 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2010

Thats retarded, that'd be like if in the bible it said the angels couldn't fight in the battle of armageddon.

6. what?

so you're saying that if it said 'angels can't fight in armageddon' in the bible... people wouldn't believe it? I'm also confused as to the reference back to the notion that 'the eagles cant get involved' and how retarded it is. what part of it is retarded?

7. The eagelesa and werebeares can't fight in the battle that determines the fate of middle earth. It's not quite perfect but idk how you don't see what I mean.

8. This thread REEEKS of nerditis.

Good thread though. :D

9. you have to realize how much has happened even before the lord of the rings trilogy..

the LOTR took place during the END of the third age..which was 3000 years or so..their were two ages of the SUN and MOON..their were even more unrecorded times that exsisted before the sun and the moon..when the two lamps and two trees lit the world..

so much has taken place..and alot of chaos and destruction was wrought because of the powerful beings involvement in the affairs of elves, dwarfs, and men..

its their world and theirs to fight for..how unfair is it for someone who is immensely powerful to interfere..when the five wizards were sent into middle - earth from valinor they were sent to guide and inspire the free races to fight against sauron, but not to lead or to control their fates..which saruman broke this rule, and sought to make isengard and himself as ruler of middle earth

10. Ahahahaha! I love Clerks II.

11. Ooooooooh no, yeah, I totally knew that:p just forgot.

12. i just noticed the dude in the background... wtf is he doing?

13. Gandalf was stoned and thought it would be funny to make frodo and sam walk all the way to mordor.

[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

if LOTR isnt a stoner friendly book..im an orc..lmao hahaha..though i am a dark lord..the first one :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

he smokes a shit ton in the book

[​IMG]

but even though he was a stoner..he could still fuck shit UP

[​IMG]

15. The reason they didnt fly the Giant Eagle into mordor was because of the flying dragons. Like the one the witch king flew everywhere. These dragons can kill the giant eagles quite easily, you wud know that if you read the hobit. its a class book

16. I dunno about that buddy the giant eagles did pretty well against the Felbeasts when they showed up at the final battle.

17. They shouldve just built a fucking artillery gun, or mortar or something and shot the fucking ring in from like 30 miles away

18. [​IMG]

19. ^ lol yes! ^