Flushed my bud down the toilet just now

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MJM0802, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Heat kills bacteria.

Smoke it.

2. #82 jamesh, Feb 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2010
    This thread is old and I think you already smoked your toliet weed(going from what some users said) BUT my question is, WTF? Why did you just assume it was the cops? My first instinct would be to ask who it is, look through the peep hole/window, or just open the door. But yours was throw it down the toliet it's the cops!

I would never smoke with you. Just sayin'.

I only read the OP and a few posts on the last page, just in case I missed something and my post sounds clueless.

3. Yah this is mad old I was checkin up on it. Already been smoked the toilet weed multiple times a while back around christmas/new years. Well I was paranoid it was my first or second time smoking in my apt. I was baked and just freaked the fuck out. I learned from my mistakes I just thought it was a funny/idiotic story to share on real life stories.

Never smoking with me? your loss I guess got about 1/4 purple haze and an 1/8 of some lemon skunk. I smoke people up all the time for free.

4. You flushed 3 bags of weed because you thought it was the cops? I'd say no offence, but I actually couldn't care less if I offend you, because that kind of shit is what makes everyone thinks all people who smoke weed are paranoid fuck ups. Seriously, if you hear banging at the door, and you are not guilty of any serious crimes you haven't yet been charged for, then it is NOT going to be the police. You should have a ready to use in seconds stash spot available to conceal instantly conceal any amount of bud you may have, then just transfer it there instead of flushing it down the toilet.

At least you recovered some of it; all that remains to be done is to dry that shit out and smoke it :smoking:

I'm sure you are not a paranoid fuck up, but merely acted out of character in the heat of the moment. In future, just relax and follow standard swift cleanup procedure (which every long term toker should have devised at some point in their life.)